Marco Asensio

"Marco,i'm off! see ya later!." I yelled and left the house. I was going to the studio for rehearsals. I was in an all girls group called 'The a★-girls'. It is a very popular group.

My name is loubna. I'm 26 years old. My parents live in France with my younger sister.

I live in spain with Marco Asensio my boyfriend. I'm the lead singer of the group. We are 4 altogether. Our names all ended with an A. Tina,Jeana,laura and Loubna. Get it?

I'm blonde with blue eyes.

"Hey!" we all greeted each other as we gathered in the studio. We sat on the wooden floor in a circle.

"Okay girls,the concert is in 2 weeks. It has to be perfect." Tina stated.

"yeah,the boys won their match so no excuses." Jeana added.

we were performing a concert for the spanish nt just to celebrate them.

"I'm almost done with the songwriting. The demo would be out soon. I hope it'll be good though." Laura,our songwriter said. SHE'S LIKE THE BEST EVER!

"Gurl! You sure will. We trust you." I said giving her a thumbs up. She smiled.

"That reminds me,when y'all gon' get married so i can eat some free food. Huh?" Jeana asked.

We all sent daggers into her head. Jeana was the only married one of the group. 2 years.

Tina pointed at me,"ask her,she's next in line."
"That's so true,baby girl y'all been dating for ages. What's up?" Jeana added. They all looked at me waiting for an answer.

"Well.....i don't know. I'm not bothered though. Ugh,leave me alone!" I grunted.

"Tch" laura shook her head.

We practiced the songs for a while before going out for a late lunch or more like dinner.

A WEEK LATER...

Marco's pov

"I want to propose marriage to her but i don't know the right time. I mean it's been 10 years. That's enough dating,isn't it?"

"Of course it is you moron. 10 freaking years?! What the hell have you been thinking? Keep up bruh!" Isco said to me as he went back to checking his feeds. He came visiting as Loubna went to stay over at one of the girl's house in preparation of the concert.

"Ugh,how and when do i do it? She has been awesome this years and i want to make it a surprise. Got any ideas?" I asked.

Isco looked away from his phone and thought about it. He snapped his fingers immediately he got an idea. How 'bout that concert in a week? You could make it big. Maybe then she will forgive you for making this so long.."

I nudged his stomach and he yelped.
"You're right,i've got an idea. Thanks bruh."
"Anytime. Now,what you've got in that fridge of yours?" He walked into the kitchen.

I shook my head laughing as i followed him into the kitchen.

THE CONCERT DAY.
Loubna's pov

"Thank you everyone. We love you so much. God bless." We said as we left the main stage. The whole place was filled with fans who were screaming. We just sang our hearts out to over a thousand people.

The Spanish players were also there with their wags. It was so much fun.

They came backstage and congratulated us. They were extremely grateful. Laura ran to Isco as she liked him alot but didn't have the courage to tell him.

I saw marco and quickly ran to him as he picked me up and we turned 360. He kissed me once i got on ground. He praised me and the other girls.

Later on,"Come,i wanna show you something." He said to me as he pulled me towards the stage. I was confused. What did he want to show me?

We passed Isco and he gave marco a thumbs up with a smile. Marco smiled and gave him a nod. Everyone backstage followed us with curiousity.

We got to the main stage and marco collected the microphone.
"Goodevening everyone!" Marco yelled over the mic.

The fans jeered with excitement as they clapped.

"I have something to say to my beautiful girlfriend here." He looked at me and held me close to him. He pulled away and held my left hand.

He continued,"I'll go straight to the point. Loubna,you mean everything to me. You've been there by my side through the good and the bad times. I love you so much." He got down on one knee. "Would you be my wife,Loubna?"

The fans went wild. They cheered and chanted 'yes'. I was at the verge of crying.. i was honestly surprised.

"Yessss i will." He smiled and brought out a lustrous diamond ring and slipped it into my finger. He stood up and gave me a kiss. Everyone clapped their hands away.

They all came out from backstage and began to congratulate us both. Marco was still holding my hand. We smiled and i couldn't help my cheeks from falling.

Nacho spoke into the mic,"Ladies and Gentlemen,Mr and Mrs Marco Asensio!" He yelled in the mic. The fans were cheering screaming aloud our names.

I looked at the ring one more time.

Today was the best day of my life!

This is for Asensioswife_LO. Sorry this took so long. Hope you like it though :)

Xoxo ♥