Toni Kroos

Toni's

"Toni" someone was shaking me.
"Toni,oww". She kept shaking me. As soon as i heard 'oww' i wasted no time in getting up. I quickly switched on the bedside lamp and saw Alicia my wife.

She was holding her back. I moved to her side and she groaned again.

"Toni... the pills." She said as she pointed to the table at the other end of the room. Yep,she's pregnant. Seven Months. I was extremely happy when i heard it,i couldn't contain myself.

I quickly walked to the table and showed her,"This?" Raising my hand with the pill. "Yes."She replied.

Got water and gave her the pills. She took it and heaved a sigh of relief. I sat beside her on the bed and rubbed her belly. "Thank you" She said pecking my cheeks,"you should go back to sleep now sweetheart."
I looked at her and smiled,"you first then,i'd do the same,yes?"
She nodded and got under the bedsheets. She lay on her side and i covered her.

I played with her hair until she fell asleep and i did the same holding her belly.

Morning       10:52am

Alicia

While i was walking down the stairs,i heard toni on the phone speaking excitedly. "Okayyyy,i'll try." He said chuckling.

I went into the kitchen to get something to eat. When i came out,he was done with it.

"Who was that you so happily talked to?" I asked him and he turned and ran to me.
He opened his white arranged teeth.
"Felix is in Madrid with his girlfriend and he wants us to meet up. He wants to see you and the baby of course." He kissed my belly.

Toni loved his brother to pieces. Felix played in Germany and he  in spain. Toni was and is still fond of his little brother. The last time i saw him was our wedding day and that was 2 years ago.

"Really? That is so amazing,i can't wait to see them." I replied.

"Are you sure you can go?"
"Go where?" I asked him.
"To the restaurant."
"Yes of course,why not?"
"But the baby?" He looked concerned.
"Antonio please don't start. It's not even 8 months and besides i can walk and even drive wherever i want." I rolled my eyes and went to sit on the couch.

"Okayy. I love my baby."
"And the mother?" I said laughing.
He came to sit beside me and laughed,"I love her more." He said pecking my lips.

Later

"This or this?" Toni asked as we were in the bedroom getting ready to go. He picked out 2 bright-colored gowns,showing me.

"None babe." I walked past him into the closet and picked out a free top and jeans. I showed him,"This.." I said raising both my eyebrows at him continuously.He scoffed. "Anything for you baby."

I turned to him and asked,"which one?"

We both laughed and he said,"the big one of course." Inbetween laughs.

We got dressed and i walked to pick the sneakers on the floor. I couldn't bend."Toni,please help." He picked it up and i sat down.

He wore them for me and i thanked him.

We left the house and he drove to an expensive beautiful restaurant.

"Woah,this looks grande." I said as soon as i got down from the car.
"Felix has the best taste for a man." He intertwined our fingers as we walked into the restaurant. The paparazzi was there and i gave them smiled.

We got into the place and immediately saw someone wave to us from a table. Felix. He was with his girlfriend.

We walked over and hugged each other excitedly. Felix hugged me for a longer time. "Hey,i've missed youuuuuu..." he pulled away. "Hello there,Uncle Felix here" he touched my belly.
I felt movement. "Oh,it moved." Everyone laughed. I hugged lisa,felix's girlfriend. "How are you?" She asked.
"Pretty good and you are beautiful"
She blushed. "Thank you."

We sat down and ordered. We chatted before the food arrived.And when it did,we ate to our satisfaction. Some people in the restaurants came to take pictures with us. The conversation continued with silly jokes made by felix and lisa. They told us how they've been. I could see the love.

After hours of talking and laughing,we all left for our homes.

2 Months Later

TONI

I had the day off as there was a match the previous day. I was relaxing in the bedroom while alicia was in the kitchen.

"Toni!!!!"

I heard shouting.

"Toni!!,get down here!! The baby's coming!!.."

As soon as i heard that,i didn't even think twice before i ran downstairs. When i got to the kitchen,i saw water on the floor and she was panting.

"It wasn't supposed to be today,was it?" I asked as i helped her up.
"D-does that matter,just get me to the hospital or you're delivering this baby here!!" she was yelling.
"Okay okay."

At the hospital,hours later.

"Congratulations Mr Kroos,it's a baby boy and both mother and child are perfectly fine." The doctor smiled,"you can go in." He patted my shoulders as he walked away.

I ran into the room and paused at the door as i saw my wife and the baby. She looked weak and pale but still beautiful. I cried at the beautiful sight beholding me. I slowly walked to them.

"Hey baby,daddy's here." Ali said.
He was beautiful.
"Can i hold him?"
"Of course,here." She said as she gave him to me. He was so fragile. Soft skin.
"He's as calm as you honey." Alicia said to me.

The nurse took pictures of us and he held my finger tightly.

"What's his name?" The nurse asked. Alicia looked at me.

"Leon Tomás Kroos"

This one's for 21stcenturyplato. I enjoyed writing this,hope you like it♥