Isco Alarcon

Isco

"Dorien! Get down,i don't want to be late to training!" I called out to my girlfriend from downstairs.

"I'm coming babe!".

She came down wearing a madrid shirt with 'Sergio Ramos' at the back."what is that?" pointing to the shirt.

"What? Can't i wear it?"
"Sure but you are changing that shirt."
"Whyyy?"
"Put on my own."
"But this is my brothers' and i love it."
"And my shirt? Go and change or i'll leave without you"

She stuck out her tongue and changed.

"Now that's better.i want to introduce you"
"Really? Ahhh" She screamed giving me kisses.
"Let's go before the coach and your brother eat me alive."
She laughed,"leave him to me."

The Stadium

      Dorien

I parked in the parking area as i drove Isco to the stadium.
"Thanks sweetheart." He said as he pecked my lips,removing his seatbelt. "See you in there." He got out.

I also got out a few minutes later and tied my hair in a ponytail. Got into the stands and sat down. When i got there,they already started and all players were there. Sergio and i made eye contact and he waved smiling to me. I waved back smiling.

They did rondos and one-two touches playinv a match.
After training,sergio came to me and was about to hug me.
"Woah brother,take a shower first." I said laughing.
"Okay," he laughed."don't go yet though."

Isco came to the stands and we went to meet the others.

"Guys," Isco spoke. "This is Dorien," He looked at me with his arm over my shoulder. "My friend." I looked at isco with a confused expression on my face
"Hello Dorien." Toni said stretching his hand. I took it and smiled. After a few chats,we left for the car.

"I'll drive." Isco said,stretching out his hand for the keys. I gave it to him and entered the car. He pulled out the car and we were on the road to Isco's house.

The ride was silent. I can't believe he called me 'his friend'. This isn't the first time and we've been dating for 2 years. How can he call me his friend? I looked at him and he did likewise. He made an effort to take my hands but i moved it.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.
"I'm your friend now,am i not?" I said with sarcasm.
He looked sorry. "I'm really sorry about that."
"That's all you have to say?".

He parked in the driveway of the house and i got down immediately. I sat on the couch.

"Dorien." He called me. "Babe please i'm sorry,i didn't mean to."
"Isco" i said in a low tone.
"This isn't working out. You don't deserve this dori. I think we should lay it off." He said.

I knew this would happen. Isco has insecurity issues. He's not confident.

"Yeah,you're right. I'll be traveling to germany tomorrow. I love you Isco and always will." I kissed him one last time and went upstairs to pack my stuffs. I wish he said don't leave. But nothing. I packed everything i needed and left the house without saying goodbye.

I called Sergio and told him i was going to germany. Thankfully he didn't ask why.

The next day,i boarded a plane to Munich and called my friend who was there.

2 years later.

I was getting ready to go for the CL final between Real and Atletico Madrid in Munich. Sergio got me and sara tickets.
"How do i look?" She asked turning around.
"Great."
"Thanks,you look amazing as well."

I wore a madrid shirt and black jeans with white sneakers. I let my straight hair loose.

"And isco? he'll be there right?" Sara asked.
I just shrugged my shoulders.
"He'd better be so i can knock sense into him."

I haven't seen to Isco for the past 2 years since i left. We didn't callor text. It was killing me.

Hours later,we got to the stadium and the match begun. I saw him and i remembered how and why i fell in love with him.

He looked handsome as always.

The match ended with a 4-1 win in favour of madrid. We all cheered and were really happy. We got onto the pitch and isco walked up to me and said hi. We hugged and he left.

Later at night....

The boys all went to a club with their gfs. Celebrations began and most of them were getting drunk. The only one sober was cris. He just danced.

I sat at the bar alone as sara went to dance. I had too much to drink as well. Someone staggered towards me. Isco.

"H-eyy b-beautiful." He managed to sit down. I took another glass and said to him. "Hello jerk."
He touched my thighs and laughed stupidly as i did the same.
"Your hair looks messy" i said and got up to tidy it. But i couldn't keep balance as i fell on top him. We laughed once again and we kissed. For a long time.

"Ewww,get a room." We stopped to see sara with a paper.

"What's that?" Isco asked.
"These are papers. Sign it." She commanded us. We both signed it without complaint.

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Alarcon." She said smiling as soon as we finished signing the papers.

"What?" We both said in unison.
"You guys are married now. Congrats." I snatched the paper from her and looked closely.

I looked at isco with shock. The alcohol clearing off. "We are divorcing." I said to him.

Isco added,"i love you Dorien." I opened my mouth agape.
"What did you say?"
"I said i love you and we are not divorcing. I'm sorry for everything. Forgive me,Mrs Alarcón?"
I was over excited. "Yes yes." We hugged and he repeated the three words again...

For @iscoalarcon1 Hope you like it. Sorry it's a mess! Xoxoxo...