Olivier Giroud

Laura

Fans screaming aloud. Cheering the players. Chants everywhere for the players.

Yep,I was at the Euros 2016 finals with Erika,griezmann's wife and the other wags. We were cheering the guys on. The scores were still 0-0 and it was almost the end of the match.

"I really hope they score at least one,france. This can't happen." Erika said.

It was a match against Portugal which was a very strong team. Earlier on,they took Cristiano Ronaldo out due to injury.

"C'mon score at least just one,guys c'mon." I applauded. The players were already looking tired,their legs were getting weaker as they went off the pitch for extra time.

At times,the portugal players denied them goals and vice versa.
"This is really nerve-wracking,frustrating! Arrrrr." Laura groaned aloud.
"Honestly,all the hardwork lost." I muttered.

Just then griezmann almost scored but he lost it. The while stadium erupted with an 'Oh!' sound. I slapped my forehead. What is the hell is going on?

Portugal made a change and brought in a fresh player.. That was the end of the match as the guy who just came in scored a fantastic and superb goal from outside the box. The whole of the squad cheered aloud and the guy took off his shirt. The French platers were all shattered as this was the end of the match. They all started crying and managed to go for the medal ceremony,taking it off as soon as they put it on their neck.

They left the pitch and went into the changing rooms. Erika was almost crying."unbelievable" she said as she talked to antoine. She was consoling him.

I walked further and paused when i saw olivier,my husband. He looked at me with teary eyes and i immediately walked to him and hugged him. He held me by putting his hands on my waist and mine on his shoulders. Before i knew it,i felt warm tears wet my shirt which had 'Giroud' boldly written on the back. He was sobbing profusely.

To see grown men cry,that is how you know how much football means to them.

I mean,a normal man above 20 wouldn't shed a tear even if he was shot but to see a man cry because of football,honestly Football is incredible.

"Shhhh honey,everything will be fine. It's okay,alright. There there." I whispered to him
"What did we do wrong? We played our life on that pitch. How could we have lost?" He said inbetween sobs.

"It's not your fault. It's none of the players fault. Sometimes in football,you lose and you win. That's how it is."

I pulled away from him and dried his tears with my shirt.

"Go get your bags,let's go home." I pecked his lips and he nodded walking into the changing room. Some of the players were consoling each other.

I sat on one of the chairs and waited for Olly to come out. I saw Erika.
"Hey," she hugged me. "I'm going home with antoine,see you later." She said and i saw antoine. I spoke him in a whisper tone.
"Everything's okay,yes?"
He nodded and erika gave me a smile as they walked away.

"Laura,i'm ready." I turned and saw olly behind me. "Let me help you with the bags." I said and collected it from him. We walked to the car in the parking area and i drove us home.

AT HOME

I parked the car in the garage and we both got down. Olivier went inside while i got the bag from the car. "Shit! I hate seeing him like this!" I muttered to myself as i walked into the house dragging the bags.

When i got in,i saw him lay on the couch. I rolled the bags upstairs and came back down.
"Want anything to eat,Olly?"
"Noo,i'm good." He groaned.

I walked to him on the couch and he sat upright. "What did we do wrong?" As he leaned on my shoulders.
"Don't stay in the past babe. There will be plenty of time to win. Now come take a cool shower and we'll go to bed together. And who knows,a special someone might join you in the shower." I said to him and he managed a smile.
"Well,that special someone shouldn't dare tease me because i'll eat her raw." He laughed and chased me upstairs to the bedroom. We ran upstairs and he caught up with me as we both laughed.

We took off our clothes and walked into the shower kissing each other till we got in and water started to come out.

After the shower,he put on only shorts leaving his bare sexy chest naked and i put on a night gown. We both snuggled into bed with my hand on his chest and him laying on his back. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Thank you for cheering me up sweetheart."
"I'm glad i was able to." I kissed his chest and he,my hair.

"I love you,Laura Giroud."
"Love you more,Olivier."

And we both dozed off....

edenxhazard- this one's for you. Enjoy.. Thanks for the support guyss. I love you all♥

Xoxo.