Eden Hazard

Evie's Pov

"I got the part Eden! I got it! Ahhhhh!!" I jumped on him and we turned around,chuckling. He dropped me.

I heaved a sigh of relief as i held the script in my hands. I looked at him and raised my hands to my head laughing. He hugged me.

"Congratulations my love!" He said.
"Thank you! I just can't believe it. I'm so delighted!"

My name's Evie. I'm an actress born in Rome,Italy. I'm very famous in the film industry as i've acted alongside a lot of big names. I moved to madrid because of my boyfriend Eden Hazard who's a football player. My brother is also a footballer who plays for Belgium as my mom is belgian.

Eden took a selfie of both of us and posted it to his instagram. I'm very popular.

"Where's the shooting taking place?" Eden asked.
"Oh,i didn't even check." I flipped the envelope open and looked through the page. My eyes widen at the country.

I looked to him and he prepared for the worst.
"Australia." I muttered.
"Aus- what?" He scoffed and stood up from his seat. "You can't go."
"What?!" I said a little bit too loud.
He stared at me. "You're not going,evie."
I began to laugh hysterically.
"You're joking right? Oh yes you are baby. I know you. You're teasing."
"This time i'm not and i mean it." He walked past me.
I followed him immediately.
"What do you mean by that?"
"I love you too much to let you go."
"Eden,i've waited for this for years. It's the first one i'm going to be doing such. What's wrong with you?"
"I said you're not going and that's final." He left and banged the door real hard.

I can't believe my ears. He doesn't want me to fulfil my dreams. He's never been like this. Never. I grunted as the doorbell rang. I opened it and my friend,Alma, came in.

"Hey babe,what's up?" She dropped her bag on the couch and sat down. I showed her the envelope.
"Wow!!! This is amazing! You got the role tch. Congrats gurl!" I smiled at her as she hugged me.
"I'm not going."
"What?!" She yelled.
"Eden doesn't want me to."
"You must be insane to care about what he says because he doesn't care about you one bit."
I sneered at her. "What do you mean?" I asked her.

"One day,i heard eden saying he only cared about your fame and how he wanted to be famous as well."
"Don't be dumb." I got up. "He's already famous." I added.
"Nope he's not." She shook her head.

I'm tired of hearing this from Alma.
"You know what,get out!" I said.
"Huh?" She was bewildered.
"You heard me. Leave." I pointed to the door. She left without a word.

Days Later

I parked my car in the driveway inside the house and saw Eden's car. He's home early.

Hopping down,i lazily walked to the front door and opened it. I remembered in a few days eden was going for the national team games and i might go watch.
I haven't spoken to alma since then and vice versa. I didn't want anyone badmouthing my boyfriend.

"Eden! I'm home darling."
No response
"Eden!" I yelled again louder.
Still no response.
I walked upstairs and was about entering the bedroom when i heard someone on the phone. I know it's wrong to eavesdrop but i couldn't hold back.

"Na,i barely like her. I mean she is pretty and all but she's not my type. She's just really rich and is a successful actress. That's all. I just need to get her by my side."
He paused for a moment and continued,"she even got a big job in australia but i can't let her go. No eyes would be on me anymore."

I thought to myself, he's talking of someone else. I hoped.

"I'm talking about Evie ofc,who else?"

When he said that,i was distraught,disorganized,heartbroken and devastated. Alma was right all along. She was right. Tears began to fall from my eyes and i opened the door.

"Eden,you betrayed me. I'm never forgiving you. EVER!" I said shouting and started to pack my things and he couldn't say anything.
"It's not what you think. Let me explain. Evie my love...."
"Don't you dare call my name from that smelling mouth of yours or else i will slap you hard." I packed my stuffs and left the house. He tried stopping me all to no avail. I entered my car and sped off crying.

I called Alma and told her everything. I apologized. The next day,i took the first flight to sydney,Australia.

4 weeks later

Eden's POV

I reached belgium a week ago with other national team mates and i saw Toby,Evie's brother. For the past week,he refused to speak to me. I tried a lot of times to talk to him but it was futile.

What i did was wrong and i called,looked for Evie but no way i could reach her. I messed up big time,i know.

Today as we were training,i was paired with Evie's brother in practice.

He looked at me with annoyance.

"I'm very sorry for everything. It's all my fault,i know." I stated.

"I don't need your apology Eden. Keep it to yourself. She cried every time i called her. Why did you use her like that? What were you trying to gain? I'm disappointed in you. You do not deserve anything eden." He looked with disgust.

"I'm very sad at the way i treated Evie. Please can i have her number?" I asked.

"Shei's in australia. I'm doubt she wants anything with you. You are damn selfish bro and you messed up. Leave her alone!" He said and i watched him walk away.

I was almost in tears. I've lost her!

Xoxo♣