Cristiano Ronaldo

Cris's pov

"Junior come back here,you have to put on a shirt." I said as i ran out of the changing room shirtless and chased my 7 year old son who was also running shirtless.
"No papa.No quiero." He said as he kept running.

I grunted aloud as i continued to chase him till he got to a certain lady's back and he hid behind her long legs. I knew her. She looked at me and then behind her to see junior hogging her legs.

Andrea's pov

I was talking to someone about some things till i saw a small cute boy who was shirtless btw run towards me. I thought he was going to run past me but he ran and pursed behind my back. He should be around 6,7 years. I was confused.

Not too long later,i also saw Cristiano running shirtless as well with a small madrid shirt in his hands. He pursed as soon as he saw me. I looked behind me and saw it was Junior.

Woah,Father and Son shirtless. Miracle!

"Junior." I said as i looked at cristiano and then at junior. "What's wrong?" I said as i bent down to his level.

"Papa wants me to put on that shirt but i don't want to." He pouted. Such a cutie!

"He's gonna get cold if he doesn't and i don't want him all sick." Cristiano said.

"Okay Cutie,let's do this." I said as i collected the shirt from Cris. "If you put on this shirt,i'll do whatever you want me to,now how does that sound?"
"Perfecto." He said smiling.
"Great." I said as i put the shirt on him as cris watched on,amused.

"There! Now you look way handsome than you did before,yes?"
"Yes." He said smiling. "Como te llama usted?" He asked my name in spanish.
"Me llamo Andréa."
His eyes lit up."I love your name."
"Gracias."
And he hugged me tightly. I looked to the side and saw cris smiling. Why?

I carried junior with him still hugging me as he rested his head on my shoulder. I put him in Cristiano's embrace and cris carried him and mouthed a thank you. I smiled and nodded as i walked away and he turned to go as well.
"Byeeee." Junior said and i turned to wave leaving straight for home.

The next day

I woke up at the right time i was supposed to and did my daily routine. I wore a shirt on top blue jeans and sandals ready to make my way to the bernabeu.

I'm Andrea Martinez and i work at the stadium as a trainer. I'm very good at running as i train with the players at times.

I got to the kitchen and just drank water and left for the stadium driving my black audi car.

AT THE STADIUM

I got into the changing area for the staff and got changed into trainers and sneakers.

Walking out to the field,i joined the players and Cris winked at me. I scoffed. And we went back to training.

After training,i went to change. As soon as i was done,i heard a soft knock on the door. Who could that be?

Opening the door,i expected to see someone at my eye level but saw no one and then i looked a little lower and saw a cute boy. Junior.

"Andyyyy..." the boy hugged me.
"Hey there little man" i hugged him back.
"How are you?" He asked after we pulled away.
"I'm cool. What are you doing here?" And then cris came.

"He wanted to ask you something." Cristiano said.

"Remember yesterday what you promised?"
Oh no! What will he ask for?
"Yes junior."
"I wanted you to stay with us for a day and a night."
"Huhn?"
"Yes andyyy. Pleaseee don't say no. Pleaseee." He looked at me with puppy eyes and i couldn't look away. I looked at cristiano and he stared into my eyes.
Junior hugged me."pleasseee."
"Alright." I muttered. "Just one day,okay?"
"Yessssssssss." He jumped for joy and ran to the field.

Cris was still lookong at me. "If you had said no,he would start crying."
"I know. One day in your home,you okay with it?"
"As long as my son is fine with it,there's no problem. You'll need clothes won't you?" He said.
"Yeah,i'll go home."
"No need for that." He said and left. I sneered at him. Jerk.

AT HIS HOUSE

"Welcome!" Junior screamed as soon as we got into the house. I can't even begin to describe the house. I don't want to spend the whole time here.

"Come see my bedroom!" He dragged me upstsirs.

Later.

Junior had fallen asleep on my lap as we watched a movie. I played with his hair till he dozed off.

We played a lot in the afternoon as junior showed me his skills. He played football and swimming. We also did sprinting at which of course i beat him to it.

Later,we settled down after he took a shower and played a movie and that's when he fell asleep.

Cristiano walked into the living room. "Psst!"
I looked up and saw him shirtless with his shorts. Oh my i so wanna touch that!

"He fell asleep." I whispered.
"Take him upatairs then." He said.

I got up and gently carried him to his bedroom where i tucked him in and pecked his forehead.

As soon as i quietly closed the bedroom door and turned around,i was met with a pair of brown eyes looking into my green eyes.

Before i could say anything,cristiano kissed me passionately. It felt so right. I couldn't handle it but i kissed him back and hard.

"I've been wanting to taste those. It feels so good." He said as he pulled away and pecked my lips once more.

He walked to his bedroom and left me speechless!

Xoxoxo♦