One-Shots?

So I wanted to do one-shots for Sage because I know I ended her story quiet suddenly. That was a decision I had made that I knew by the end of this book she was going to either die or just leave town after Allison's death. My decision to kill Sage at the end of 3A happened the day I wrote the chapter if I'm being honest with you guys. I had discussed my options with the owner or the plot and she told me I could take it in whatever direction I desired.

So my question to you, the readers; if you're interested in me doing one-shots for Sage let me know. Let me know what universe you'd like to see her in. I have one right now in the works that is a Wanda Maximoff one-shot and is super detailed. Now keep in mind that Sage is a lesbian, so do not come asking me to do her a one-shot with a male character, because I will not do it. There are a lot of fandoms I'm apart of and know about, but if I happen to not know the one you suggest I will tell you. If you request a one-shot and I write it, I will dedicate the chapter to you and do a shout out in that chapter (no big deal, I know but I want you to know I appreciate the interaction)

Even if I don't get requests some might still be posted, just saying.

In addition I want to thank the creator of this plot for giving me creative control and for being an amazing person to talk to on here. She has an amazing plot shop full of great plots and has a lot of great original fanfics as well,  AdoptedWinchester