0.02

Sage pulled herself off of Allison's bed and got dressed. She had went over the night before and one thing lead to another and the girls once again had sex. The two girls were getting ready for school and they looked at each other.

"Thanks for coming over to listen to me bitch." Allison said.

"No problem." Sage grabbed her school bag on the floor and waved goodbye to Allison before rushing out of the apartment she now lived in with her father. She stopped to get breakfast before school and when she got inside the building she was pulled into a classroom by Stiles. Standing in the room was Lydia, Allison, Stiles, and Scott. She cursed loudly but stood in the room, her arms crossed on her chest, "what, Stiles?"

"We are just waiting on Derek to look at these bruises." Scott informed her. She glared at him. 

"I wasn't aware your name was Stiles."

"Why'd you even bring her?"

"Allison asked for her." Stiles said looking over at the brunette.

"What? Are you two friends now?"

"Something like that." Sage turned on her heel, "I'll see you later shithead. And if you're confused, that was directed at you Scott."

"I got it, Sage." she flicked him off and walked into the hallway. She got to her locker and switched out her books for her classes before lunch. She waited by her locker for Davis and Nate to come over to her and talk and when they did, they were arguing.

"What are you two fighting about now?"

"Well, you weren't online last night so I was stuck with this dickhead alone and he was supposed to be support, but he sucks at support because he selfish and stole every single one of my kills." Nate complained. Sage looked at Davis before rolling her eyes.

"What no comment?" Davis questioned.

"Nah. McCall pissed me off. I'm all out of comments."

"Fucking McCall. That werewolf can suck my dick."

"You'd like that too much, though. You've told me multiple times that you find him hot." Nate said causing Sage's eyes to go wide and look at her friend.

"Excuse me? You think Scott McCall is hot? In what world is McCall hot? None."

"Why do you hate him so much?" Davis asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You seem to really hate him. You've never told us why?"

"I'm confused by the question? What was it again?" Sage closed her locker and looked at both boys.

"Why do you hate him? What did he do?"

"What didn't he do?"

"I'd like specifics."

"We both would."

"There are a lot of reasons I hate Scott McCall. One of them is he exists. That's a pain in my ass enough. I gotta go." Sage turned on the heel of her boot before walking towards her class. She dropped herself into the seat and looked around. She breathed out and only looked up when she saw someone standing in front of her desk, "what do you need Allison?"

"Derek was a dick and didn't see anything."

"Well, he is a Hale and out of the two Hale's I've had the absolute pleasure of meeting it doesn't surprise me that he was a dick." Sage bit down on her pen cap and looked at Allison, "anything else?"

"Do you have plans tonight?"

"Yes, I plan to completely pillage Piltover."

"What are you pillaging?"