Chapter 15 [EDITED]

When I arrive home, I decide to turn on a movie, cuz I'm bored as crap. I put in Iron Man and start it. About half way through, I'm on my back, top half over the bed, upside down. I'm popping popcorn in my mouth from the floor, which is actually pretty tough. When the movie ends, I put in the second one and watch that. It turns into hours upon hours of Marvel movies. Just what I like.

When that's done I decide to be childish and open my phone. I open the Poptropica app (If you don't play this game, where have you been?) and continue the third episode of Survival Island. After a few days, I'm still trying to get to the top of the radio tower.

After about an hour, I still can't do it so I throw my phone across the room.

"ARGH! DAMN DEM RAGE GAMES!" I yell to the empty house. I still can't believe my mother bought this house for me. She's a neurosurgeon, so she makes a lot of money. I took it, because she would have made me feel bad. I do wanna sell it eventually.

I decide to get up off my lazy ass and go for a bike ride; something I haven't done in a long time. I grab my phone and earbuds, put then in, and turn on Imagine Dragons. I go to the garage and get out my bike. I easily ride a mile and a half, just relaxing. On a bike. Yup, that seems legit. Right when I get back, my phone buzzes with a text. It's from Miami.

Miami🍍: You'll never guess.

Aubree🎶: What?

Miami🍍: It's Kylie.

Aubree🎶: What about her?

Miami🍍: How quickly can you get over here?

Aubree🎶: 😏 OMW