One Last Author's Note

Hello!

I just want to thank ALL OF YOU for 2.15K READS!! :D

I was so happy when I saw this number; I had idea that this story would get that many readers, and I honestly don't know why you clicked on my story. There are better stories by itsfelicia_dood and LimeLion.

So, for this momentous occasion, I'm going to tell you the whole story of this book.

The only thing I did on Wattpad when I first signed up was read Hunger Games fanfiction (my first username was TheHungerGames_58), and I was fine with that, until I had this crazy idea to write my own story.

The first two books I started were The White Outline, and Untitled. Yes. I seriously named the story Untitled.

'Untitled' was later to become this, You and Me.

Originally, 'Untitled' was about a girl whose father died in a war, and it followed her life as an Air Force pilot.

*Warning, triggers may be in next paragraph*

Then, it changed to the story of a Canadian girl named Aubree, who was kidnapped one night and raped, only to be rescued later. It followed her story of her teenage pregnancy.

Finally, it changed to this. You and Me, my first fanfiction. I have no idea what the original title was, but I do remember talking with TWD over Skype and telling her that I didn't know what I was going to title this story. So, after a while, she finally came up with what it's called now, 'You and Me'. Without her, I don't know what this would be called. xD Thank you, TWD! <3

After that, I was off. I wrote chapters all the time, until I got the dreaded writer's block.

But, like all writers I got over and finished this story. I was ecstatic when I wrote the last word, because I ha never completed a huge story like this. Ever.

But I did!

And the result was pretty crappy.

First fanfiction, and I've never watched BajanCanadian that much so I barely know his personality, but I finished the story, and people read it and enjoyed it.

And I'm glad!

I could have never gotten to where I am now without you guys, so I just want to say THANK YOU! again, and just give one final goodbye.

I LOVE YOU ALL!

I'll see you all later, my Subjects! Shoot straight!

With love,
Skelly 💀