Chapter 3 [EDITED]

After the school day is over, Kylie comes home with me (along with her laptop and guitar). We get on Skype with Lauryn, Madalyn, and Devin.

When we arrive, we all put Mitch's name into the Skype directory and click add. Within minutes, we were all accepted and invited to a call. Before I clicked 'Accept', Kylie and I look at each other excitedly.

"Hai!" We say in unison. "Is that all of us?" Devin says.

"Yup." Lauryn replies, popping the 'p'.

"Well, you girls ready to meet him?" We all say 'yes' or 'yeah'. "Okay. Girls meet Mitch. Mitch, meet Aubree," I wave.

"Lauryn, Kylie, and Madalyn." We all wave or smile or do something when Devin introduces us.

"Hey girls." Mitch says. I would have thought I'd be passed out on the floor by now, but I'm actually surprisingly calm. "So, do you have a YouTube channel?" He asks us. We all say no, but Madalyn speaks up and says, "But we're semi-famous on Twitch!" Mitch just laughs.

I hear the squeak of him leaning back in his chair. "Oh really? I don't mind streaming. Haven't done that in a loooooong time." I hear Lauryn and Devin snicker quietly. Mitch smirks and asks, "Who has the most followers?" Kylie replies with, "That'd be Aubree." I smile as I hear, "Girl with the Enderman-like hair. Kewl." He smirks, impressed. "Yah. So why'd ya ask?"

"To do the intro. But... only if you want to." He smiles. "I'd be honored. Okay, everyone ready?!"

They respond with 'yups' and 'Yah!'.

"Kay! 1...2...3! GO LIVE!" We all go live and I say, "HAY SKELLYS! It's PROSKELLYARCHER Or Aubree here! And today, we do MULTIPLAYER MONDAYZZZ!!! Yknow da usz, KYLIE, OR REMNISICENT!!! DEN WE HAVE DA PURPLEPIG!" Lauryn giggles. "Tanks Aubree!" I smirk. "Anytime Lawyn. AND WE'VE GOT ALABAMAMISSYSSIPPI OVA DERE!"

"HAYO MY MISSIS!" Madalyn yells into the mic. "Thanks for that Miami. Thanks for blowing my eardrums out." Devin says. "AND DERES DEVIN! Or SeeMehKill."

"Creative name, Devin. Really." Miami says sarcastically. We all chuckle a little.

I get close to the mic and camera and whisper, "Now, you'll never believe who's streaming with us today. It's..." I pull away. "BAJANCANADIAN!!!!" We all let out a 'WOOO!!!' as Mitch does his thang.

"Hey doods! It's Mitch or BajanCanadian here! And today I'm streaming with some AWESOME people! As you heard, ProSkellyArcher, Remnicient, PurplePig, AlabamaMissySSippi, and... SeeMehKill? Okay..." He laughs. "Today, we're gonna be playing... uhm... what are we playing?"

Kylie screws her lips, but Madalyn suggests Mineplex. "Everybody knows Mineplex." We all agreed and played Survival Games with the viewers for a while. Then One in the Quiver, at my request. The three times we played it, I was in the Top 3. Once in the first round, I saw Mitch on the other side of this cliff, and said, "Hi Mitch." Then shot him. He burst into rose red dye. "Bye Mitch." He starts laughing while I blush.

Thank God I decided NOT to do FaceCam. Then we played Turf Wars, Sheep Quest, Dragons, and pretty much everything else. Then for the final battle, we all split up into four teams to battle in The Bridges. Kylie was lucky. She was with Mitch. I was with Lauryn and Devin was with Miami. The other team were two fans.

I think we all know who won. ;)

After, we have Miami and Lauryn end the streams, and we all bid our goodbyes. After we end the call, I thought to myself, 'Mitch was fun to play with, but he was kinda a jerk...' I shrug it off, cuz it was fun to play with mah second favorite YouTuber (Sorry Mitch, but SSundee's mah Sundae! Hehe...).

A few hours later, after my homework is finished, I lay on my be reading The Hunger Games Trilogy for the millionth time. My phone buzzes on the nightstand to my right. I pick it up and see I have a pending Skype call. 'Heh. Mitch.' I think before accepting. "Hey." I say. He looks kinda disappointed. "What's up?" I ask, genuinely concerned. "I just called to tell you... I'm sorry. I felt like I came across as a jerk at first, and I feel bad."

I smile and say, "That's fine. In fact, you reacted better than most boys. They woulda kicked me out of the call after five minutes." He laughs and says, "So, we're good?"

"We're good."

He and I Skype for a long time, at least to 1 am. I have ti day off tomorrow.

Mitch and I have a lot in common. When we finally hung up the call, I was exhausted. I crashed immediately after plugging in my phone.

Is it bad that I had dreamt about Mitch that night?