"I'm ok," Harry reassured him. "Just my head." Niall places a carful hand on Harry's back and led him up the stairs their room. Harry sat down on the bed and Niall grabbed the remote and turned on the TV before crawling under the covers as well. As soon as he did Harry cuddled in close to Niall laying his head on Niall's chest. Niall instinctively wrapped his arm around Harry and started scratching his back. Harry sighed and shut his eyes. He didn't care what Niall put on the TV he was pretty sure he was watching golf and Harry really didn't care.

          "Try to get some sleep Hazzy baby," Niall whispered kissing his warm temple. Harry just nodded already falling asleep. Niall held him close until he felt his breathing even out. He smile turning his attention back to the TV letting his boyfriend sleep.

        Harry slept snuggled into Niall for a little over an hour. Niall was unaware however that Harry's fever was slowly rising. This was causing some rather unpleasant dreams to hinder Harry's restful sleep. He whimpered a little as nightmares filled his thoughts. Niall looked down at Harry seeing his brow furrow. He gently rubbed Harry's back until he relaxed a little. He turned his attention back to the TV. It was only a few minutes later before Harry shot up breathing heavy startling Niall in the process. Harry looked around trying to get his bearings. He was physically shaking both from the fever and from fear.

      "Ni," Harry whimpered.

       "You alright baby?" Niall cooed pulling him into his chest. Harry was still shaking grabbing Niall's shirt and moving in closer to him. Niall hugged him tightly trying to comfort him. "Bad dream?" Niall asked. Harry nodded. "Poor thing. Should probably check your temperature again love," Niall explained. "Let me go get the thermometer."

          "Please don't leave," Harry whimpered softly. Niall's heart broke.

          "I'll just be a minute love. I'm worried about your fever." Harry shook his head getting teary.

          "Please stay," he said again. Niall sighed.

          "Alright love, I won't leave. I've got you," Niall reassured him. Harry relaxed a little feeling safe in Niall's arms. The both laid back down Harry still clinging tight to Niall. Niall knew Harry got like this when he was sick but he couldn't help but worry about his fever. He knew fevers caused nightmares but Harry was so shaken he didn't want to part with Niall. So Niall stayed close and still until sleep found Harry once again.

       As soon as Harry was sleeping again Niall carefully got out of bed and made his way down to the living room. He took that time to grab the thermometer the fever reducers and was making his way to the kitchen for some water when his phone rang. He pulled it out of his pocket and answered.

         "Hello?" Niall said. 

         "Hey lad, how's Harry feeling?" Louis ask kindly.

         "Ehh, not so good. He's got a pretty bad fever. He's having nightmares," Niall explained.

         "Poor guy," Louis sighed. 

         "I managed to sneak away long enough to get some more medicine. He wouldn't let me leave a while ago but I worried his fever is getting too high."

         "Do you need anything?" Louis asked.

         "I don't think so. I basically bought out the store getting medicine and soup and everything else I thought the could need." Louis chuckled a little.

        "Hey give me a call if you think of anything though. Give Harry my best."

        "I will Lou. Thank you."