Larry food poisoning

Louis and Harry were out to dinner one night. They had been at the studio all day and they wanted to treat themselves to something nice. They sat down at a corner table waiting for their food to come. They talked about the new album and the songs they had written. Their waiter brought out their food and they started eating. Harry noticed that his food tasted a bit strange but he brushed it off.

"This is really nice, isn't it Hazza?" Louis asked with a smile. His blue eyes sparkled looking over at Harry. Harry smiled and nodded.

"Always been one to go all out haven't you Lou?" He teased.

"Anything for you," Louis chuckled. Harry started to feel a bit uneasy but he just figured that was because he was so tired. Louis noticed that Harry had grown quiet and got worried. "Haz?" He said softly. "You ok?"

"Yeah, just a bit tired I think," Harry replied. Louis nodded and took his hand. Harry smiled at him.

"Let's go home. It's been a long day," Louis said. Harry nodded. Louis paid the check and they went home. They both crawled into bed and Louis snuggled up behind Harry wrapping his arms around him.

"Thanks for dinner Lou," Harry whispered.

"Love you Harry," Louis said softly. Harry smiled.

"Love you too." They fell asleep but a few hours later Harry woke up in a cold sweat and a wave of nausea washed over him. He groaned and put his hand to his mouth waiting for it to pass. He sat up and wrapped his arm around his stomach and closed his eyes, trying to take a deep breath. When the nausea passed. He stood up slowly and made his way to the bathroom. He stood over the sink and looked at himself in the mirror. His face was pale with a slight sickly green tint to it. His eyes were dull and red. He pulled his hair back in a bun since it was all stuck to his face with sweat. He took a few deep breaths trying to keep his stomach calm. He rustled through the cabinets looking for medicine that might help but he couldn't find anything. He stomach rumbled loudly. He closed his eye praying for it to pass. It didn't. His stomach lurched up and he gagged over the sink. He put his hand to his mouth and turned around facing the toilet. He sunk down right before his stomach lurched up again. He gagged harder this time. He coughed and spit into the bowl. He took a deep breath before his dinner reappeared again, shooting out his mouth and into the toilet. He heaved several times before he was able to look up. He flushed the toilet and tried to breathe normally. He didn't feel any better and thought it was pointless to try to get up. He rested his head on the toilet seat and shut his eyes.

Louis rolled over looking for Harry but found that his partner was gone. He frowned a little and sat up looking for him. He noticed that bathroom door was shut and that light was coming out from under it. He looked at the clock. It was three in the morning. He stood up and walked towards the door. He was about to knock when he heard something he wasn't prepared for. Harry had begun throwing up again and his retching filled the bathroom.

"Harry?" Louis called. "Baby you ok?"

"I'm fine Lou, just stay there," Harry called back. Louis was never the best with throwing up and Harry knew that. Louis felt his heart sink as he heard Harry retching.

"Harry I want to help," Louis called through the door

"No!" Harry gagged again. "I'm ok just stay there." Louis knew Harry was trying to protect him but he couldn't stand the thought of him being sick alone. He opened the door and saw Harry hunched over the toilet spilling his guts broke his heart.

"Oh Hazzy," Louis whispered. He grabbed a cloth from the sink and soaked it in cold water. He sat down behind Harry and put the cloth on his neck.

"Louis, I told you not to come in here," Harry protested before throwing up again.

"I can't just leave you like this," Louis explained putting his hand on Harry's back. Harry heaved again and Louis looked away. He coughed over the bowl.

"I'm sorry Louis," Harry said. His voice cracking both from his raw throat and the tears that had now formed in his eyes.

"Shh, it's ok, baby," Louis cooed. Harry took a few breaths and flushed the toilet. "You done Hazzy?"

"For now," Harry replied.

"Do you want to go back to bed?" Louis asked taking the rag off Harry's neck. Harry nodded. Louis helped Harry stand and lead him back to bed. He covered him up and got the trash can from the corner of the room and sat it down next to Harry.

"Thanks Louis," Harry said weakly.

"I'll be right back love," Louis said. He ran down to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water and brought it back up to him. He handed him the water and Harry took small sips.

"Thanks Lou," Harry said softly. Louis kissed his head and crawled into bed. Louis wrapped his arms around Harry and rubbed large circles on Harry's sick tummy.

"Feel good love?" Louis asked.

"Yeah," Harry replied in almost a whisper. Harry feel asleep almost immediately due to his exhaustion. Louis's eyes got heavy and he fell asleep as well with Harry in his arms.

Harry woke up a few hours later. His stomach flipped and rolled around angrily. He wrapped his arms around his stomach but nothing seemed to help. He wiggled free from Louis's arms and sat up. His stomach seized up not even giving Harry enough time to get to the bathroom. He grabbed the trash can beside the bed and began spewing into it.

"Louis," he choked out. He gagged again. "Louis!" he cried. Louis jolted awake and saw his distressed boyfriend and his heart broke.

"Oh Hazza," he said crawling over to him. He rubbed Harry's back with one hand and held the bin steady with his other. Harry was so weak he couldn't even hold onto it. When Harry's stomach calmed down he looked up at Louis with tears in his eyes. Louis grabbed a few tissues from the nightstand and wiped Harry's mouth clean of the fowl tasting remains of his dinner and tossed it. "You ok baby?" Louis asked, pushing away some stray hairs out of Harry's face. Harry nodded. "Lemme take this," Louis said taking the trash can from Harry's shaking hands. He stood up and left the change the bag. He was walking back up the stairs when he heard Harry cry for him.

"Louis!" Harry cried. Louis bolted up the stairs but he was too late. Harry had thrown up all over himself and the comforter. Louis held the bin under Harry's chin catching the next few rounds of vomit that came up his throat. "I'm sorry Louis," Harry sobbed.

"It's ok baby. It's alright," Louis soothed. Harry took a breath and looked up. "Done Hazzy?" Louis asked. Harry nodded. "Let's get you cleaned up." He helped Harry undress and got him in the shower. Louis took the soiled blankets from the bed and threw them in the washer and replaced them with the spare blankets. He helped Harry change into new clothes and get back in bed. Louis laid down beside him and Harry cuddled into Louis, looking for warmth. Louis wrapped his arm around him and rubbed his back until Harry fell back to sleep and Louis soon followed.