Confessions

Lordeous POV

I lied in trey's bed. He came in late, like usual, and hopped in the shower. He's always coming in late now. We barely talk, look at each other, hug, kiss, anything! I talk to his mom and aunt Tara more than him! Yes aunt Tara. We have a growing relationship, I guess she sees that she can't get rid of me.

"There's always that one person that will always have your heart you never see it comin cuz you're blinded from the start, know that you're that one for me, it's clear for everyone to see. Oh baby...... you will always be my boo."
Treys phone started singing, indicating someone was calling him. I picked up.
"Hello." I said politely.
"Hello?" A girl on the other line said.
"Uhm... who is this?" I asked curiously.
"Trey's girlfriend Ashley, bitch! Who the fuck is this?" she yelled with an attitude.
"No bitch, I'm Trey's girlfriend, not to mention, the one carrying his baby!" I yelled.
"Yo man wasn't saying that when we was fucking." She said. I ended the call are broke down crying. It all makes since: the coming in late, the rejected hugs, the fucking ringtone. He lied to me, just like everyone else. God, I'm stupid. I'm so fucking stupid.
"Hey baby, what wrong." Trey said, coming out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.
"Don't fucking 'hey baby' me. Who is Ashley?" I asked while crying.
"Who?" he asked playing dumb.
"DONT LIE TO ME TREY! WHO IS SHE?!" I yelled.
"I don't know who you're talking about." He said.
"Well apparently she knows you!" I said while throwing his phone at him. He looked at it.
"Oh that Ashley? Me and her just friends." He said.
"You don't fuck a 'just friend'!" I said to him.
"Fuck?" he asked.
"Yes fuck!" I yelled.
"Baby, what do you mean?" he asked.
"FUCK! F-U-C-K! FUCK!" I screamed.
"Calm down!" he yelled.
"Calm down? I'm carrying your child, while you out giving community dick, and you want me to calm down?! You're no different than the rest of them. You're a lying, cheating, bastard and I never wanna see you again." I said while walking out.
"Wait babe." He said while grabbing my arm.
"Don't touch me!" I screamed.
At that moment aunt Tara and Sandra ran in.
"What happened?" They both asked at the same time.
"It's 1 a.m. And you guys are yelling!" aunt Tara said.
"Go ahead Trey, tell them." I said clenching my jaw.
"Lo is being insane." He said.
"I'm being insane?! You cheated on me, and I'm carrying our child!" I yelled.
"Child?" aunt Tara said. I nodded my head.
"Cheated?" asked Sandra.
"How do you know if he cheated?" asked aunt Tara.
"Coming in late, rejecting me, oh yeah and some random girl called his phone talking about how they had sex." I yelled.
They both looked at trey disappointed. His mom shook her head and walked out. Aunt Tara did the same. I rolled my eyes.
"Don't ever talk to me." I said coldly. I walked to the guest room, curled up, and cried. I was a fool, God I was a fool.