"She Can't Stay Here"

Trey POV

"She can't live here." Aunt Tara said plainly. Lolo squeezed my hand, and I looked at her: her face was red and she looked like she was about to pass out.

"Come on Aunt Tara, why not?"

"Because, well, we don't have enough space, with your mother being here and all." She said, looking for an excuse.

"Well, uhm, I don't mind." My mom said, peeking her head around the corner.

"See, my mom doesn't mind." I said.

"Fine, but if you are going to live here, we need to establish some ground rules." Aunt Tara says sternly.

"Yes anything ma'am." Lolo says innocently(we all know shes not lol).

"1. You and Trey are to not have any contact after 6:00 pm. 2. You are not aloud to be sexually active in my house. 3. You will do your part and help keep my house immaculate. Failure to follow any of these rules, will result in immediate  eviction. Any questions?" Aunt Tara said with a smile, rather creepy, might I add.

"No, uhm, none at all." Lolo said nervously. 

"Trey can show you to the guest room."

I grabbed her hand and led her to the room. She broke down crying.

"What am I gonna do? I'm so stupid!" She said bawling.

"No you're not, I helped in this too, don't blame yourself." I said trying to comfort her.

"Just leave me alone!" She screamed at me. Instead of replying or arguing, I simply walked out. I really don't know how much more I can take of this, I really love Lo, but I don't liked to be treated like this. Pregnant or not, I'm not happy wiht the way she's been acting. Like she's the only one whose life is going to change drastically. Everytime I try to help, or be supportive, she gets an attitude. When I'm not supportive, she gets an attitude. I thought about all these things as I lied in my bed. I rolled over and looked at the time on my clock: 3:46. I went into the bathroom to do my hygeine stuff. After I got out the shower, I put on a black shirt with the word OBEY in white letters, some khaki cargos, some black nike elite socks, and Jordan Retro 9's. I sprayed on some AXE and went into the guest room.

"I'll be back later, do you need something?" I said talking to Lolo.

"Some Oreos and The Notebook." She said sniffling. 

"Okay." I said leaving the room.

"Bye mom, bye Aunt Tara." I said while grabbing my car keys off the kitchen counter. 

"Bye." They said in unison.

I called Derek. He answered on the third ring.

"Yo."

"You home?" I asked.

"Nah, I'm wit wifey." He said chuckling.

"My nigga whipped!" I said while laughing.

"I know yo light bright ass ain't talking!" He said still laughing.

"How you and my sis?" He asked. 

"I don't wanna talk about that right now." I said rolling my eyes.

"Ight that's cool, but I'll get at you later." 

"Ight." I said, then hung up the phone. I drove to Walmart. I walked through the doors, as the cold air hit me. I walked to the snack aisle. I looked for the oreos, I was looking too hard apparently, because I bumped into someone.

"Sorry." I said quickly looking up. 

"It's okay." A very pretty girl said. 

"My name is Ashley." She said holding her hand out while smiling.

"My name is Trey." I said while shaking her hand and returning the smile. I spotted the oreos and grabbed them.

"Well it was nice meeting you Ashley."

"You too Trey, actually, you seem like a pretty cool person... we should hang sometime." She said.

"I would like that alot."

"Well how about now?" She said.

"Uhmm.. well I don't see why not." 

"I have to get a movie for my friend first though." I said. While walking to the movie aisle. I found the movie and grabbed it.

"Okay well when you check out, just come to the parking lot, you can follow my car."

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

We made it to Ashely's house. It was an apartment.

"You live alone?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah, couldn't deal with my parents, they nag me too much." She said while laughing. I laughed too. 

"Well do you wanna watch a movie? We can do anything." She offered.

"Lets listen to music." I said while checking out her music collection. She had everything ranging from John Lennon to Tupac to Pierce The Veil(which is my favorite band).

"I wanna listen to Pierce The Veil." I told her. She took the CD case from me and put it in her stereo. 

"Go to... number 11." I said, as she followed instruction. One of my favorite songs called Caraphernelia.

'Sunshine, there ain't a thing you can do thats gonna ruin my night. (But there's just something about) this dizzy dreamer and her bleeding little blue boy. Licking your fingers like you're done and, you've decided there is so much more than me. And baby, honestly it's harder breathing next to you, I shake. I brought a gun and as the preacher tried to stop me. Hold my heart its beating for you anyway. What if I can't forget you? I'll burn your name into my throat. I'll be the fire that'll catch you. What's so good about picking up the pieces? None of the colors ever light up anymore in this hole.'

The lyrics flooded my mind, as Ashley stared at me. I started to feel the tension, the sexual tension. We started kissing passionately. I quickly broke away, thinking about Lolo. 

"I h-have t-to go." I managed to stutter while putting on my shoes.

"But Trey, what if I can't forget you?"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you guys think? Do you like Ashley?