He was sleep. I quickly put on my clothes in shame, grabbed my phone, and ran out of the still very live party. I jumped in my car as fast as I could, and sped off. As I was pulling up in my driveway, I checked the time. It was now 10:02 is FLO wasn't already here, she wasn't that far away. Maybe she's still at work, her car isn't here. Just in case, I unlocked the door as quiet as I could and tip toed up the stairs. 1 step,2 step,3 step,4 step,5 step,

"Lourdeous Amira Rodriguez!" her voice sounded. Damn, I thought to myself. I turned around slowly, hoping in the dim light she wouldn't see my tear stained cheeks.

"Where were you at?" she asked suspiciously.

"Um...." Think quick! Think!

"I was helping a friend..... Move boxes." I said.

"Mmmhhmmmm, did that friend also make you cry?" She questioned. Ignoring her I quickly made my way to my room. I heard her knock at the door.

"GO AWAY!" I screamed, on the brink of tears.

"Lourdeous, I am your mother, let me in NOW or you will regret it." She said calmly and forcefully at the same time.

"LEAVE. ME. ALONE!" I yelled

"We will talk later!" She yelled back. I ran into my connected bathroom. I opened my cabinet and got my razor. I determined on whether or not I should do it. I should. Slit. Slit. Slit. Slit. Slit. Blood started pouring from each of the cuts. I swore to myself I would never do it again. We see how that turned out. I grabbed my towel and got in the shower. I ran the hot water on each of my cuts, making them burn even more. The pain shot through my whole body. I started scrubbing myself clean. Only if soap could wash away all of life's impurities I would be the cleanest person alive. I got out and dried off. I walked back into my room. I grabbed a tank top and sweatpants. I got under my covers and fell into a deep sleep.

---------------------------------------------

Trey's POV

Saturday morning. 10:00am. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. 30 minutes later I got out. I grabbed a towel and put it around my body. I went back into my room and grabbed my boxers, basketball shorts, white T-shirt' an elite socks. When I got dressed I went downstairs. I seen my aunt Tara in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Good morning Trey." Aunt Tara said happily.

"Something like that." I chuckled. She handed me a plate of food.

"Thanks, aunt Tara."

"Anything for my nephew." I know you're probably like " Why does Trey live with his aunt?" the reasoning behind that is: my dad was absent, my mom was a junkie, she went away to get some help. Aunt Tara(my moms sisters) took are of me. The crack head jokes from the kids in my class didn't make the situation better. All that stopped in high school. I got a lot buffer, a lot taller, and fine as hell, if you let the ladies tell it. I finished the rest of my food and began to wash the dishes.

"You don't have to do that Trey." Said aunt Tara

"You sure?" I questioned.

"Positive." she replied. I try to help out around the house as much as I can, I try not to put an extra load on her. I went up to my room and turned on the tv. I thought about lourdeous' rudeness. How could anyone possibly like her? I don't say this about females often but she is a mean, stuck up, bitch. I know your probably like,"Damn Trey your mean as hell!" and ya damn right!

---------------------------------------------

Lourdeous' POV

I awoke to a banging on my door.

"Lourdeous open up the door now." FLO said as of she were fighting the urge to break down my door any minute. I got up and stumbled to my door and unlocked it.

"What?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Can I come in?" she asked.

"No ones stopping you." I said as nonchalantly as before.

"Lose the attitude missy! We need to talk." she said dramatically pausing for a response.

"Well..." I push out.

"Where were you last night?" she asked. I started to replay last nights events in my head.

"I told you I was moving boxes with a friend!" I shouted at her.

"You know you can tell me anything right?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure, whatever can you just get out so I can take a shower?" I asked. She got up and began to walk out but stopped in her tracks.

"If you ever want to know anything about your mother, you can ask me. she wasn't a bad person she just made bad choices." She said.

"Cool, can you get out now?" I asked annoyed.

"I'm leaving ill be back in a couple of hours. If you leave, lock up."she walked out. I rolled my eyes and shut my door. So tired of everything.