Secrets

Lordeous POV

I ran into the bathrooms and puked up the contents from today's lunch. Antonia ran in behind me, holding my hair.

"Lo are you okay?" she asked me while I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Yeah I'm fine, maybe I just need to lay down." I said.

"I don't think you're okay." She said with concern. "When was the last time you had sex?" she asked.

"2 months ago." I said. That's how this past month has been. Me throwing up constantly.

"Maybe I just have food poisoning." I said.

"For 2 months? No, I think you should see a doctor."

"What if I'm--"

"Pregnant?" she said cutting me off.

"Yeah, that word." I said nonchalantly.

"Have you talked to Trey?" She asked.

"No and id like to keep it that way." I said seriously.

"Lordeous you really should tell him."

"I'll tell him if I'm pregnant. And if I'm not, then this will stay between us, right?"

"Right." She said.

"Good."

"Lets make the appointment." She said. I called my doctor. He said he could get squeeze me in, in about an hour. Antonia awoke a sleeping Caiden and re dressed him. I decided to keep what I had on. A red camisole, dark denim jeans and red toms. I put my hair in a messy bun and we got in the car.

*15 minutes later*

We made it to the doctors office. We were sitting in the waiting room.

"Lordeous Rodriguez?" a voice says.

I looked up to see a doctor.

"That's me. " I said.

"Follow me." He said. Antonia, Caiden, and I walked to a room where my doctor was.

"Hello Miss Rodriguez." My doctor says. He was a black man. Tall, with curls, and light brown eyes. He had a twang about him, which made me suspect he was gay.

"Hello. "

"So what seems to be the problem?" He asked.

"I feel just fine--"

"She might be pregnant." Antonia said cutting me off for the second time today.

"Oh... I see. Well, here pee in this cup. The bathroom is that way." He said. I walked to the bathroom and peed. When I was done I washed my hands. I handed my doctor the cup.

"Ill be back. " He said.

"What am I gonna do if I'm pregnant?" I asked as I stared blankly at the wall.

"We'll get through it together." She said while smiling at me.

*25 minutes later.*

"Yes!" My doctor shouted.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Yes! You are pregnant!" he yelled while smiling. As soon as the words rolled off his lips I threw up. Right in the middle of the floor.

"Oh no honey. Maybe you should go home and lay down." My doctor said stepping around it.

"I'm so sorry! I'll just leave now." I said. I got in the car and drove home . I ignored Antonia and Caiden and FLO and everything else and undressed myself. I got in my bed and cried, and cried, and cried, and cried. There was a soft knock at my door. When I didn't answer, the person came in.

"Hey, me and Caiden are leaving." Antonia said. I ignored her and continued to lay there. She closed my door and left. FLO came in about an hour later.

"There's someone here to see you."

"Tell them to go away." I said coldly.

"It's Trey." She said.

"Tell him ill talk to him later." I said sniffling.

"Okay, but.. never mind. If you need to talk, I'm here." She said.

"Okay." I said with my head still under the covers. She closed the door. As soon as she did, it opened again.

"Lo?" I heard Trey's voice say.

"Go. Away." I said while sniffling.

"What's wrong? You know you can tell me anything." He said concerned.

"Yes." I said. He walked over to my bed and sat down.

"Just tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing is wrong. I'm fine." I said.

"So you're crying for no reason?" he asked not believing me. I didn't answer. He undressed himself and got under the covers. He held me tight.

"Babe, what's wrong." He said while pulling the covers off my head.

"Nothing is wrong!" I yelled at him.

"Sorry." He said while removing his hands from me. I turned around and faced the wall.

"I'm pregnant." I croaked out.

"You're what?" he asked.

"I'm pregnant." I said again while looking at him.

"Repeat that please." He said.

"I'm pregnant." I said while breaking out in sobs. A big smile spread across his face.

"You're serious?"

"Yes I wouldn't play about something like this you fucktard." I shouted.

"Lordeous you just made me the happiest guy on earth." He said while hugging me.

"No! I don't want this baby. How am I gonna go to college? How am I gonna raise this baby? Where will I live?" I said while sobbing violently.

"Don't ever in your life say you don't want this baby. That's not just your baby. It's our baby. You're being really selfish right now." He said to me.

"Sorry. " I said as I started crying again.

"Lordeous I told you, I love you. An I also our unborn child. Have you told FLO?"

"No." I said quietly.

"Are you going to tell her?" He asked.

"I don't know." I said in the same time as before.

"Well, how about we get our parents together and tell them? " He said.

"That's fine," I said even more quiet than before. "I just wanna sleep." I said.

"Okay, I love you." He said.

"Okay"