4 months later

Trey POV

"I love you Lordeous Amirah Rodriguez." I watched her face as the words rolled off my lips.

"You, you what?" She stammered.

"I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasures of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you." I said amazed at my remembrance of John Green's words in The Fault In Our Stars.

"Trey, I, I--"

"It's okay. You don't have to say it until you mean it. I just want you to know I'm in love with you." I said. Her eyes watered. She stared at me, then threw her arms around my neck. She hugged me tight, and I hugged her back.

"Babe, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked.

"It's just that, you confess these feelings to me, and I can't say anything back because the last time someone said I love you, I ended up hurt." She said while still crying.

"It's okay Lolo. You don't have to say it until you mean it. Just know, I'm not going to hurt you." I said.

"I know. I trust you." She said

"Good. Now lets go get some food. I know you're hungry." I said while poking her stomach.

"Shut up." She said while playfully punching my arm. I held my hands up in surrender.

"Lets go see Tara." She said. I started laughing so hard. I stopped when I seen she wasn't laughing.

"Oh, you were serious..." I said.

"Yes. I wanna see your mom." She replied.

"Really?" I questioned.

"Yes. I still never got to meet her." She said.

"Oh yeah... you're right."

"So... can we go? PLEASEEEE PLEASEEEEE!" She begged. I relented.

"Ugh fine." We walked down stairs and got in the car. We drove the short distance and got out. I grabbed her hand.

"You ready?" I asked. She hesitated.

"Yes." She said. We walked into the house.

"Hello!" I yelled. No answer.

"Hellloooooo!" Still no answer. We walked in all the rooms. They were all empty.

"Sorry." I said while frowning.

"It's okay, maybe some other time." She said. We walked into my room. We both took off our shoes and got comfortable. She lied her head on my chest and drew circles on my stomach.

"Can I tell you something?" She asked.

"Anything." I said.

"I used to have a huge crush on you. For the longest." She giggled. I laughed.

"Really? How come you never said anything?" I asked.

"I don't know. I was scared. " She said. That really made me laugh.

"Scared?! Lolo.. Scared?" I said.

"Shut up." She punched my chest.

"Ayeee stop punching me.... you know that turns me on." I said seriously. Her face turned bright red.

"Oh my gosh Trey!" She squealed.

"I'm sorry, I have no filter." I said. She looked up at me and bit her lip. She got up and crouched over jr. My breath quickened.

"Babe.. stop before you wake up-- " It was too late. She unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down.

"Lolo what are you doing." She ignored me while stroking me through my underwear. I lifted her shirt and flipped her under me. I kissed an sucked her neck, leaving a hickey in the process. I pulled down her pants. My tongue traveled down her body as she moaned. I stuck my fingers inside her. I fully undressed her and took of my boxers.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yes!" she yelled impatiently.

I went inside her, first slowly, then gradually picking up my pace.

"FASTER!" She screamed. I was brought to feelings of euphoria that I've never felt. We both reached our points. She lied her head on my chest while breathing hard.

"I love you." I said.

"I..... Love you too."