FLO

It's finally last period I just barely made it through the day. I even ate lunch in the bathroom to avoid the stares. The bell rang and I walked as fast as my legs would carry me. I had to get out. Instead of taking the bus I decided to take a walk to clear my mind. About 10 minutes later I made it to my door step. I reached into my book bag to get my keys but before I put the key in the lock the door flung open. It was FLO.

"We need to talk. Right now." She said putting emphasis on the words right now. I rolled my eyes and walked through the door.

"What is it Angela? I'm kinda busy." I said.

"With what having sex with Chris!" she said sharply. My face dropped to my feet. She knew.

"I did not know you were sexually active and missy I don't appreciate it! How do you think this will make me look as a parent. I will be the laughing stock of the office." She rambles on aimlessly about stuff I don't care about. She acts like she's the one in the video. She acts like she is gonna have to face people everyday.

"Shutup Angela! You are not my mother!" I yelled at her. She looked at me taken aback.

"No. Im not your mother, but I was there when she wasn't." She looked at me with dissapointment and pure sadness. I felt bad about what I said. I knew she wanted to be there for me.

"Angela I'm so---" I started before she cut me off.

"Save it." With that she walked out the room and left me there dumbfounded.