The storm

Before we start this chapter I just wanna say thank you to the people that commented and voted.... and to those of you that didn't....*cough cough* fuck you! I joke I joke I kid I kid *Eminem voice* as some of you may have noticed I'm TERRIBLE with chapter titles. From now on, if I can't think of a chapter name, it's just gonna be the title of a song! Get it? Got it? Good! The main character is still gonna be Lolo(Lourdes Rodriguez I spelled it differently.... if you don't know who she is LOOK HER UP!) but I just wanted to throw in some parts of the other characters and their lives. Like one chapter might be different POV's and another might just be one. NOW on with le story.

---------------------------------------------

Antonia POV

This school was kinda interesting. I made one new friend. Met a guy named Trey and met his really cute bestfriend Derek. I'm nervous to work with Derek what if he gets to know me an thinks I'm completely repulsive?!?!? All of these what if's went through my head as I walked to my new home. I texted Lolo and told her I made it home safe(prior to her request). I unlocked the door and called Caiden's name.

"Caiden! Where are you?" I said in my playful voice. My mother came out the kitchen wiping her hands on her apron. She hugged me.

"I just put him down for a nap, how was your first day sweetie?" she asked.

"It was good. I made a new friend and I have to work on a project with this really cute guy named Derek." I said.

"Ohhhhh a cute guy??? What does he look like?"

"He's tall, has a nice smile, has hazel eyes and the most amazing hair EVER!" I said while daydreaming.

"Sweetheart... did you ever think about Caiden in all of this?" She asked.

"I mean I did..... but I- no I didn't I didn't think at all." She looked at me with pity.

"People are gonna find out sooner or later. Probably sooner, than later.... but they will find out. You can't hide it forever."

" I know.... I'm gonna go get Caiden." I walked into my room to see Caiden sleeping peacefully in my bed. I shook him softly.

"Caiden.. oh Caiden..." I said as I shook the 2 year old a little harder. He stirred then finally opened his eyes. He looked at me a smiled.

"Moommmyy!" he yelled.

"Yeah mommy is here!" I said back to him while tickling him. Yeah I have a 2 year old son..... long story short: I thought I was in love at 15 things happened Caiden came and his dad(who shall remain nameless) left. My mother has supported me 100% since he was born. I ruffled his curls.

"Mommy loves you!" I said.

"I light ouu too moommyy" he said I'm his barely understandable toddler language. I put on ice age for him. Every time he watches this movie, his smile gets brighter and brighter. I find it hilarious. I called Derek. It rang 2 before he picked it up.

"Hello.." he said confused.

"Hey it's Antonia... are we working on the project today?"

"Yeah... your place?"

"Can we not work here....the house isn't clean." I lied

"I'm sure it's not that bad. Text me your address."

"Okay" I said and he hung up. Grrrrr I didn't want him to come here for obvious reasons. I texted him my address and put on some gray leggings and a sweatshirt with my beanie. I heard a knock at the door. My mom answered it before I could.

"Hello you must be Derek." My mom said.

"Hello and yes I am Derek." He shifted on his feet nervously.

"Well come in." She said.

"Hey Derek." I said with a smile.

"Hey." He said. I lead him up the steps to the game room. I told him to put his stuff down. I went to check on Caiden. He was laughing at the movie. It made me smile. I walked back into the game room. Derek was getting his notebook out as I did the same. We asked each other basic questions. It turns out we have a lot in common. About 30 minutes later we were wrapped up our study session. As soon as he was about to leave Caiden came into the room.

"Da moobie is ova I hungey." He said. Derek looked at him and smiled.

"Who's this your brother?" he asked I was about to answer... but Caiden did it for me.

"Moommyy I hungey." He repeated.

"Mommy?" Derek questioned.

"Uhhh yeah... he's... my son."