Chapter 30

Ast pushed me into our bedroom, biting his bottom lip. I grabbed his collar, walking backwards. Ast laid me down, his lips softly brushing mine.
"You sure?" He murmered, his eyes dancing on the edges of my top.
"Mmh, positive." I smiled, itching to pull off his tee.
"Remember, this is new to me." Ast spoke into my neck.
"I know. But it sort of is me too." I whispered. Ast slid his hands up my top, running up my waist to my breasts. His lips lent to mine, teasing as he brushed his over mine. I locked my lips to his, as he turned up the heat. Ast pulled off my top, tossing it aside. His eyes wandered to my bra, his fingers dancing over the tops of my boobs. I ran my hands up his back, tickling it, before pulling off his top. I pulled it around his head, pulling his lips tighter to mine. Ast opened his eyes, his gaze turning to my legs. Ast started kissing my waist, moving to my legs. He brushed his hands up my thighs, stroking them. He looked into my eyes, making sure what he was doing was okay. I pulled my hands to his belt, undoing it, and taking it off. I unbuttoned his jeans, sliding them off him. My hands ran over his back, sliding under his boxers, onto his bum. Ast tried catching up, pulling off my shorts. His hands slipped around my waist, moving to the clip on my bra. He undid it, sliding it off. His eyes locked onto what my bra was covering. He smiled, moving his lips to them. He kissed them all over, moving his hands to my panties. He slipped his hands down each side of my knickers, gently moving them down. I pulled down Asts boxers, as he crawled over the top of me, sliding himself between my legs. Ast pushed himself closer to me, making the first contact. I moaned in pleasure. Ast was slow, and gentle. Making it precious and exhilerating. Dan just forced himself. This was a totally different thing.
Ast moved himself, forwards and then back again. It felt so good. So new. Ast was good at this. Very good. And for his first time.
"Mmmh, Ast." I moaned.
"This good?" Ast whispered, still going.
"Very. Keep going." I muttered. Ast did as he was told, starting to sing Everybody In Love.
'Everybody in Love, go put you hands up. If your in love put your hands up.' I raised my hands.
"Yeah, Im love. In love to this boy. Goes by the name of Ashton, Ashton Merrygill. Heard of him?"
"No, I don't think I have." Ast whispered, kissing my lips. He carried on, sitting me up onto him. The night carried on, the passion never dropping. Eventually Ast pulled himself off me, rolling onto his side of the bed. I felt him smile, wrapping his arms around me. I didn't sleep. Ast had made my night. I'd had the best night of my life. Who would sleep after that?