Chapter 7

I walked back into the room, full of dancing people, and back to the table. Rochelle and Chloe were still there, Aston grabbing my waist. Chloe saw me.

"Lauraaa! Oh my days! Why are you here, I havn't seen you since, well, forever!" Chloe screamed, hugging me.

"Its been too long! And I was invited!"

"You two know eachother?" Aston asked. "And invited by me, I must say."

"Oohh, I remember now. 'Laura this, Laura that!' You should have told me you meant THIS Laura Ast!" Chloe screamed.

Whoa, Chloe. You can scream girl!" JB said, winking at Aston. "Where'd you go anyway?"

"Round the back." Ast winked.

"Get in there boy!" JB whispered, winking again at him.

Ast nudged JB, telling him to shut up. Chloe grabbed Rochelle, and dragged us over to the dance floor.

"Laura, right?" Roch smiled.

"Yeah, I take it Ast told you?"I laughed

"Oh, just a bit! How are you anyway?" Rochelle asked. "Last time I saw you was when you were dancing with Chloe here at that summer festivial in Wales."

"Im good! Yeah its been a while! Might be seeing more of me though." I laughed. Rochelle could always read between the lines, and I'm pretty sure she'd worked out what Ast and I had just done. I've only ever met Rochelle twice, but both times she'd been really nice.

We'd been dancing and catching up a while, just Chloe, Roch and myself, when Ast, Marv, and JB came over. Reesh and Abby must still be together somewhere. I dread to think what they're up to, I know Abby too well. Ast came straight over to me, grabbing me round the waist and resting his hands on my bum.

"Wanna meet up tomorrow babe? In that coffee shop over the road from our Hotel?" Ast shouted over the music.

"Where you staying? Which Hotel? And I can't anyway. We're leaving tomorrow! The hotel isn't paid for after tomorrow, so we have to go home!" I replied, being pulled closer to Ast.

"Really? You can't go! We've only just met." Ast shouted, a little quieter this time.

"I can't help it. Managment we're generous giving us tonight!" I replied.

"What if you come stay with me? We're in a hotel, but I'm going home for a week tomorrow night. I'd love you to come over!" Ast suggested. I wasn't sure. Afterall, we had only just met!

"What about Abby? And I only have clothes for these three days!"

"I'm sure Reesh would accomodate Abby! Or you could share my spare room. What if I drive you home tomorrow night, you pick up some clothes, and then I drive you back to mine? Or I could stay with you, and we drive back in the morning?" Ast suggested. He really wanted this. And to be honest, I think i liked him. I didn't want this to end just yet. The year I had on my flat ran out at the end of the month, so I had nothing to loose. Im sure Abby would like the idea aswell!

"Hmm, I'll think about it. I'll meet you at the coffee shop tomorrow? And if I've got my holdall, you know im coming with you! But Abby will need a lift too!" I shouted over the increasing music, running my hand over his six pack of a torso.

"Sounds like a plan babe! I hope you have that holdall!" Ast laughed. The song ended, so we went back to the table. Abby was sat with Reesh. I gave her a quizzical look. The expression she replied with told me nothing had happened, even though she would have liked it to. It was nearly midnight. The night had gone incredibly quick. I must have been dancing for over two hours. I sat down next to Abby, with Ast next to me. He put his arm around my waist.

"How'd it go? Did you finish your kiss?" Abby whispered in my ear.

"I'll tell you later, yeah? You two are looking cosy anyway!" I whispered back. Abby winked at me, and I knew she liked the red member of JLS she was sat with. I rested my head against Ast's shoulder, and felt him smile to  himself.

"You wanna go back to your hotel? I'll ring for a taxi for you and Abby?" Ast said, pulling me closer to him, swinging my legs over him.

"Yeah, please. It's been a long day." I replied, feeling my eyes becoming heavy. He smiled, and I couldn't help but gain the feeling of wanting to kiss him again.

Half an hour later, Abby and I were by the door saying bye to the remaining party people. Ast grabbed me around the waist once again.

"You're not leaving without giving me a goodnight kiss!" he whispered.

"Oh really? We'll have to see about that!" I joked, trying wriggle free. Ast pulled me closer, tighter, and pressed his lips against mine. The same tingle running through my body as before. Neither one of us pulled away, and I felt Asts tounge creeping onto mine. Our tongues coupled, as I heard wolf wistles from our friends watching. We must have stayed doing this over a minute. As I pulled away, Ast gazed into my eyes, and I returned the gaze. I smiled and turned to Abby, who had the biggest smile on her face. I opened the door, turning back to look at everyone before I left. All I saw was Ast, mouthing the words 'Coffee Shop, 11am' at me. I winked, and replied 'see you there'. I walked out of the door into the cold, midnight air, Abby in tow.

"Oh My God Laura! Aren't you the quick worker!" Abby laughed, to which I laughed back. I had more than kissed Aston Merrygold. Wow. I climbed into the taxi, being taken back to our hotel.