*

"Please tell hyung as soon as he wakes up." Jimin continues as I was still trying to proceed the news. "He's cancelled all the dance practices for these past few days and we haven't tried the choreography since Friday..."

"If only he hadn't stayed with me these days..." I mumble more to myself. 

"What?" I hear Jimin asking.

I frown confused.

"Don't you know?" I ask quietly, a bit unsure of what Jimin actually knows about the reason behind the delay of their practices.

"What am I supposed to know?" He asks me.

"What did oppa tell you? I mean, why did he say he has to cancel the dance practice?" I ask having a real bad feeling about this.

"He said he needs to deal with some pers-..."

"What are you doing?"

I turn around in order to see Hobi looking at me expressionless. Despite the fact that his face didn't show it, his voice was somehow scolding. Is he mad at me?

"I..."

He comes to me and takes the phone from my hands, looking at the name of the caller.

"What happened?" He asks Jimin at phone.

I could hear Jimin speaking in the phone, but I couldn't figure out his words so I was just standing there staring at my brother like a kid waiting for its punishment. 

I doesn't take too long for my brother's shocked expression to appear on his face. A heavy sigh leaves his month.

"Okay, uhm... I'll meet you at the gym at 9 AM, is that alright?"

He looks blankly at the white tiles on the floor and slightly nods, hearing whatever Jimin would say and I can't hear.

"It's settled then. See you."

He ends the call abruptly and without saying any word, he comes to me and lifts me in his arms so that now he was carrying me in the bridal style. He steps towards the room where I have sat this past few days.

I don't say a word, it would be a waste.

We enter the room and he gently puts me in my bed, not looking me in the eyes. I was desperately searching for his gaze but I couldn't meet it. Is he mad at me? I ask myself again.

He sighs deeply.

"Why did you do that?" He asks me.

"Why did I do what?" I say confused.

"Why did you answer Jimin instead of waking me up?"

I close my eyes, mentally debating whether I should tell him the truth or not.

"You've barely slept these past few days, I didn't want to wake you up..." I say opening my eyes.

He massages his temples frustrated and obviously tired due to the lack of sleep. I did my best. It still isn't enough.

"So you decided to pick up Jimin's call and see why he'd be calling at 3 AM, which by the way was obvious that had to be something terribly important, just so I don't wake up?"

I silently nod. He seemed... Sad. Not angry, not disappointed, just... Sad. And Hobi being sad is the worst thing to watch in the entire world. 

He sighs.

"It's okay."

No.

No, it's not.

Scold me, be mad at me, shout at me and tell me off.

Just don't be okay with it.

I feel my eyes teary and I close them again.

"It's okay..." I hear him repeating.

I fall asleep right away. Nevertheless, the only thing I could think about was that I wasn't okay. And nothing around me was.

-----

Sorry for the late update :|