Oh Shit, Tingles For Days

Just another short moment here.

In first period, the class where we sit next to each other at a group with my friends, Ocelot and I were just messing around towards the end of class.

There was a handout between us and he just pushed it over at me, and it hit my arm.

I did the same thing back to him, but kept my hand on the paper and slid it back across the desks towards me after I hit him. He reached out to grab it but missed.

We did a little cat and mouse game for a few seconds, where I kept sliding it back and forth across the desks and he would try to slap his hand down on top of it.

He caught it and I slipped out from under his hand.

He caught it again, but I struggle to get it from him this time and he started laughing when I tried to use two hands against him.

"You have your thumb holding onto the edge of the desk." I said in an accusing tone. "That's not fair!"

I pried his thumb off.

"Fine." He kept his other fingers on the paper. "Now go."

I tried using one hand, but quickly switched to using two again to get it away from him. I did it to no avail, which made Ocelot laugh once again.

That darn laugh.

I kept struggling and saw his free hand come towards me. I expected the usual poke in the side when we "fight", but that's not what happened exactly.

He did this light tickling motion that lasted for a millisecond. I don't know how to describe it. Like, he went to grab my waist, but just gently brushed it with his fingers.

I jumped a little bit away from him and let go of the paper. He got it back with a triumphant smile.

But me, on the other hand, my side erupted with a tingling sensation that traveled up to my rib cage and down to my outer thigh.

WHERE THE HELL DID THESE TINGLES COME FROM.

WHAT THE FUCK, TINGLING IS ONLY SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN IN THE BOOKS. NOT REAL LIFE.

Why in the world did I get tingles?

A/N: the "For Days" part in the title is an exaggeration. sorreh, but it had a better ring to it than "Oh Shit, Tingles". i apologize for any form of deception. XD :P