*awkward* nr. 21

Okay, fangirl timeeeee!! :D

Imagine that your paper/celebrity crush is in a relationship with you... Pretty cool right? AMAZING AS HELL! Now, imagine you two are at school, even though he probably doens't have to go to school anymore... So he drops you off at school, hugs you and you giggle, but everybody is watching you...

Imagine he is in another class: Just like, you two walking from English to Maths, and he gives you a hug and a kiss in the middle of the hallway before you walk into the classroom. Strange stares from everybody, but very cute!

Imagine he's in the same class, holding your hand, whispering sweet things.... AHW<3

But now you have to imagine him doing this all in his strange outfit from LOTR/TH/HP/THG/The Avengers/Sherlock/etc!! OMGGGG LOKI IN HIS AMAZING CLOTHES HUGGING ME!!! OHHHMYYYGOSSSHHHHH TONY STARK DRESSED UP AS IRON MAN BRINGING ME TO SCHOOL!!! :D OMG SITTING IN CLASS, HOLDING HANDS WITH SHERLOCK IN HIS COAT! ORRRRR: KISSING KILI IN THE HALLWAY, OR GETTING A SANDWITCH WITH LEGGIE!!! :D :D :D *droollllll* *swoooonnn*

Now please find a mirror and look at how you look right now... WOW AWKWARDDD I DIDN'T MEAN TO DROOL OVER MY WHOLE SHIRT! <3

~WatsonTheHobbit

hahahhahahahahahah I just imagined this and I almost fell onto the ground, giggling and hiding my face behind my hands from everybody in the classroom, and I couldn't stop giggling... hahaha *blushing* So would you like this?? I would! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D haahahha please comment, vote and follow us both! :D :D  Byeeeeee!!! ~You-know-who!

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

You though Voldemort right?

Am I rigggghhtttt??? :D

hahahah lolll

XD

Bye.