Food<3

That awkward moment when you're eating strange YOLO food like you normally wouldn't so like a hamburger in a taco or something, and your mom/dad/sibling comes in... Like: What are you doing?  'HMNNNN WHOT? IM EATING!'

Or when you're eating super duper much and your mom/dad/sibling comes in...

Or when you're eating awkwardly and your crush walks by...

Or when you're watching a movie and you're eating crisps or popcorn and you're like crunching all the time and others look at you like: dude shut up, and you're like : I WANNA EAT LET MEH EAT!

Or when you're eating with friends and you're like awkwardly chewing away your stupid lunch... I had struggles with this, so I stopped eating lunch at school XD I hate eating sandwiches in front of my friends for like 15 minutes while they were finished in 3 and I'm like still eating, and they are making jokes and I want to join in but OH THE LUNCH wait no thank you I'll skip lunch... I also don't eat breakfast anymore... But I eat so much when I come home XD wahahaahhaha I have problems...

That moment when you ordered something at a Starbucks, and you wait there like... yeah it will come soon... And they say like; 'Errrr ...*name you never ever can hear because it is written so badly so they never know what it says*.....' And you're like : OH IS THAT ME! And then a guy walks to the coffee, takes it and leaves and you're like *BLUSH BLUSH* I THOUGH IT WAS FOR ME OMG And when you finally get it, your name is spelled horribly wrong... And if you're like me you said a fandom related name, and then they wrote it in a way... you wish Tolkien would slap them all in their faces... My father said 'Bombur' and they changed it into 'bomb' because they were lazy bastards... They wrote 'Cassy' (from Archer Queen) as 'Kasi' .... like... DUDEEEEE WTF!?

That was it for the awkward food moments...

Next up, awkward sibling moments ;D

~WatsonTheHobbit