Awkward Smut...

That awkward moment when you're reading smut. IN GENERAL! I mean even when I'm like in my bed, or on my bike, in the car, in school, in a restaurant, it's awkward EVERYWHERE!

Why you might ask? Well don't play innocent, you know why..... I mean reading stuff like 'John moaned at Sherlock's soft touch while they were kissing' is BY FAR not the worst, and that is already awkward to read since every second of your life a ninja can show up and start reading it too... Like POOF WHAT YA READING!? And I'm like OMG NO GO AWA-HAY!!!

So yeah... And also smut makes me giggle as hell XD It makes me squeal spastcily like ; OMG WHUTTT YA DOIN? SHERLOCK STAHP!!! And then you're like *blush blush* when everybody looks at you XD

Not only reading smut is awkward, also smutty fanart is SUPER DUPER AWKWARD! Even fluff is awkward when a guy from your class is walking behind you when you walk to the next classroom, and he's like:  "ewww why are you watching pictures of kissing men!?" me: "They're not even kissing! They just stand next to each other! UGH!" yeah.... can you hear the sound of awkwardnesssss?

CAN YOU PAINT WITH THE COLORS OF AWKWARDNESS?

Sorry randomness heheheh XD

Okay that's it for this chapter, I'll update more today!

Thank you for reading and all the support gettting me to 10.1K!! :D YAAAYYYY Also it's my 13 month anniversary today!! YAYx10

Please comment and vote and share this story!

~WatsonTheHobbit