Awkward childhood memories...

That moment when you see awkward photos of you as a kid...

That awkward moment when you read some of the things you wrote in your diary when you were a kid...

The things you collected and loved when you were a kid.... #awkwardstickercollection

When your mother/father/parent/person who raises you shows somebody the drawings made when you were little.... #awkward Like... those are just random lines that are supposed to be a house or a cat or a dog... like nope...

That awkward moment when your parents are telling your friends or other family members about some things you did and said when you were younger... LIKE ARE WE EVEN THE SAME PERSON!?!?!??!

Today I found a note saying 'holiday boyfriends? I'M NEVER GONNA HAVE THOSE! Cute boys in my class? THERE AREN'T ANY!'. I wrote it when I was frickin' 8 and I'm surprised I'm a demisexual who has only been in love once, and this person is actually a frickin' god so yeah... I'm not surprised I wrote that note, but it's still hilarious and awkward to read!

---

Do you have more awkward moments, looking back to your childhood? Tell them in the comments!

Thank you all for your patience, sorry for not updating, please vote and comment and I'll see you later!!

~Sarah