Awkward Sibling Moments!

That awkward moment when you're watching tv and your sibling looks at you judginly... Like: 'What  the flying flip flap is this crap?' 'THIS IS SHERLOCK NOW GO AWAY YA LITTLE-' *mom/dad comes in* 'Nothing....'

That awkward moment when your younger sister/brother has the same mesurements as you, so she/he sometimes takes your trousers. THIS IS ONLY FOR LIKE bro&bro  or sis&sis !!! AND YOU CAN BE OLDER OR YOUNGER, IT'S EQUALLY AWKWARD! But of course when you're a girl you could have your brother stealing your clothes but if that happens, PM me and we'll talk about your serious awkward issues!! ;)

That awkward moment when your sibling comes in and you're watching pictures of your favorite fictional character's fanart... like with a muscly bare chest... *swoons and drools all over her desk* UHM yes.. I was writing...... and then they're like WTF!? and you're like OMG I AM INNOCENT!!

That awkward moment when your sibling is bringing home a friend from school, and she/he's like acting completely different, and doing all shitty to you and you're like bitch act normal!

That awkward moment when your sibling gets grounded and you're standing there like 'conceal don't feel, don't say anything right nowww, or they'll be angry at you too!' *slowly gets the hell out of here*

That awkward (but true story) moment that you ask your sibling whether he/she has any ships, and first he/she thinks like chips!? No... but then you're like: No ships as in Arwen and Aragorn!  And your sibling is like: NO AND I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!

For some reasons that reaction of my sis makes me suspect she has a gay 1D ship, but I actually don't know if I even want to know... *awkward cough* right...

That awkward moment when you've been trying to start being and wearing Gothic clothes, or create an own style, but your sister (and the ENTIRE WORLD OF FASHION!!) decides to wear things like black necklaces tightly around her neck(mostly fashion, she doesn't do that...), wear Dr Martin's(which are originally worn by punk and gothic people... I MEAN LIKE CAN I PLEASE BECOME GOTHIC DAMN UNIVERSE!?!?! UGH) , wear fake nerdglasses(Damn I'm smarter, learn Greek and Latin, will graduate in English 3 years sooner than all others and she wears them... like ya stupid lil' shit shut up), black leather boots with belt buckles on them(SERIOUSLY ALL THOSE STUPID GIRLS WEAR THEM WITHOUT THE RIGHT ATTITUDE, OR THEY WEAR THEM WITH BLUE TROUSERS OR JEANS LIKE UUUUGGGGGHHHH *inhales and exhales a few times and surpresses her urgue to kill the entire world population except for few awesome people*) and a shirt with a skeleton heart for Halloween, the one I REALLY wanted SO BADLY! But she bought it and wore it once... but now she's given it to me!! YEASHHH I WON! heheheh But am I the only one who thinks the fashion world shouldn't start going all gothic-y now!? I mean like if I'd want to slowly become a gothic I should start with complete chains and spikes, OH WAIT, those are also a trend now... UGHHHH *urgue to kill becomes too great* I guess I'll just start with a pentagram on all my schoolbooks and on my wrist, made with a pen.

Sorry for my rant... It just bothers me SO MUCH.... *cries* I want to be unique so badly... I have like always the same sort of outfit, I have 1 pair of damn shoes, black boots which I discribed earlier... but other bitches don't wear them right so now I just seem another girl in class... Yeah I'm totally confused and lost lately...

So that was it for today!

I hope you liked it, please comment and vote and I hope to see y'all soon again!

~WatsonTheHobbit