Chapter 2: Love Blooms, Page 13: Drugged{Part 1}

Начните с самого начала

Dear Red,

I hope you like almost bleeding to your death, your lucky that I came back for you. Not that I wanted to.. I liked taking the air from you, watching you cry softly.

But I don't like you, and I want you to stay away from my Papy or else. I know how you look at him, and am not very fond of it. Next time you even try to mess with him, your DEAD. Also if you dear show my beloved Papy this, I will behead you in front of him.

You wouldn't want that right? GREAT?

REMEMBER STAY AWAY OR DIE A PAINFUL DEATH!! :D

From, Blue :)

My eyes widen, I was shocked, I couldn't believe what I had just read. "What the hell?' Was the only words that could come out, I couldn't, I wouldn't. This could't be from who I think it was from. "Blue would never try to kill me.. He wouldn't" I said a little shaken.

"Yes I would" I heard a deep voice say. I got fully up from the bed, looking a the figure, It's was blue. I backed up looking into his blue eyes, they looked dull like mines did. A smile was on his face, I couldn't help but start to shake a little. He look at me with hate, I was used to it but the way Blue did it, make me wanna run fast and run far. "I see you read my note." I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. "Red, I want you to leave and go back were you came from.." I pulled my hand to my mouth, making out as much words that I could. "W-w-why?" He walked up to me, his left eye glowing with a dull blue flame. He smiled, "Why? WHY?" I backed up into the wall, "YOU!! YOUR TAKING THE PERSON THAT I LOVE FROM ME!!" I stood looking with confusion. "W-w-what? N-no!" I said back quickly.

He started laughing with tears in his eyes, walking closer to me like a mad man. "HAAHAAHAAAHA!!! YOU LAIR!!" I jumped to the bed, hearing my spine make a painful noise. "BLUE! W-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! I TOOK NO ONE FROM YOU!!" He stopped laughing, looking down at his hands. "Your a lair..." He looked back up at me starting to cry. "Papy... He doesn't love me because of you.." I slowly got off the bed, walking up to blue. I wasn't one for helping with other peoples emotions, damn it I was even good with my own. "Blue, buddy, that can't be true, Stretch loves ya, unlike most people." I mumble that last part so blue could't hear. Blue pulled me towards him, grabbing my neck hardly.

"Your right Red, He will love me... Once your GONE"

That saw not what I mean't, I jerked backwards away from blue, starting to make a smile from the rush I was getting. Cold hot sweats running down my face. "Haha.. Blue.. Listen, ya don't have to be like this, Stretch is just a friend.. Nothing more. I promised.. Heh.." I slowly walked around Blue, getting closer to the door, Just in case he didn't take my words for it.

"Nothing more?"

I pulled my eyes up, looking into his soft dull blue eyes. "Heh.. Nothing more, I's Don't even like him no way..." More sweat came down, I began to feel a heat in my soul. "That's all I wanted to hear!" His eyes became bight happy blue again, I sighed in relieved. "Oh yeah... I should tell you something Red." I fell to my knees, feeling my air getting hotter. "You may need some discipline... I had drugged you in your 'sleep'. Seems like it's working." I gulped, "W-what you ya mean by dis-discipline?Heh.." I clenched my soul tight, I knew what discipline was, but of course Blue would't do that... But then again after what just happen, he probably would.

Bule pulled my collar, (Can't believe I still have it on..) a smirk grew on his face, also that dull look was back.. "Just to make sure you won't try to go after my Papy, we need some discipline" he said pulling me to his face. Blue's hand went to my mouth touching my gold tooth.

~~~What's about to happened is something you may or may not like, so all ya Crazy Blue X Red shippers out there... IT'S A GOOD DAY FOR YA!! And a little bit close to smexy to mmK! Also.. did I forget to add something... NAH.. you'll see soon... Also Blue P.O.V.~~~~

Touching Red's gold tooth forcing his mouth open, he slid out his tongue looking at me with a lewd face. 'That drug sure works fast'. I gave him smile before kicking him down to the floor on his back. "Haha~", He sounded disgusting, with that face. Sadly 'my' face. I clawed on top of him, licking him up to his neck. "HAHA~." I gave him a disgusting look" Your really getting off on this? You really are a freak." In respond he just looked away with a smile, I gave a sigh.

I pulled off his shirt, looking at him, seeing that sweaty disgusting smile. I rubbed my hand down his pelvis, earning a held back moan. "Ahh~ Heh~" I jumped off him, feeling a heat rise up my face, I turned my face not trying to look at Red. "Heh~ Ah~" he pant. I gulped and turned back at him, looking at his hot sweaty body with that insane lewd smile. I just stared at him not know what to do next. I started to get up from the floor, but then Red pulled me back on him. "Ah~.. D-don't s-s-stop now.." I soft look, "Okay.." I took of my scarf and threw it to the floor, and gave him a smirk. "Am a freak to", and with that I pulled off his collar and then lick his collarbone, bringing my hands to it.

"Ah~ DO IT~"

My Bullshit of A Note:

O... Yeahh.. Did I say that this was just Honeymustard and Fellcast? No.. No.. No... This is also some... What ever Red and Blue ship name is too. I COULDN'T STOP MA SELF!! I HAD TO.. I WANTED TO TYPE SOME SMEXY REALLY BAD!!! So why not have some crazy blue drug him? It sounds bad when I type it ;-;. ANYWAY!! I hope ya like it. Also next page... THERE WILL BE SOME SMEXY SINNY SIN!! THAT I SUCK A WRITING.. Am better with kissing scenes tho ;-; . OKAY MA FRIENDS AND SINNERS, AND MA BELOVED TRASH!! AM OUT

LATER BITCHES~~

{Change pic}