Chapter 1: Rotted Bones, Page 4: Friends

Underfell Papyrus P.O.V.

Take me as a crazy fuck, but out of this my hands will be cover in blood. This sure is going to be a challenge, am not able teleport unlike Sans, and that bastard knew . "heh.." He thinks that am not going to find a way? " I'M THE GREAT TERRIBLE PAPYRUS, AND SAN'S ISN'T THE ONLY ONE WITH FRIENDS!!" Laughing like a madman, I went up the stairs to my room. " Oh my wonder pet.. You really are going to make me go crazy." I kicked my closet open looking for my phone. Damn it where did I put it? * Narrator guy from SpongeBob voice* One hour later. "YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING PLAYING ME, IT WAS IN MY POCKET THIS WHOLE TIME?!"No, clam down save it when your killing. Now where the hell is his number, I hate asking this dumb-ass for assistance but looks like I have no other choice. " Hello, I need a favor and I need it now." "AnD wHY WOuLD I dO aNyTHing FoR YOu?" I growled, "Or else." "YoU DoNT FRigHten mE LikE EvERYonE elSe." " I WILL WRITE THAT ON YOUR TOMBSTONE!!" I was getting angry, but I had to stay clam, I still needed this freaks "help". "Let's make a deal." This damned freak better say yes. "AM LisTeNinG." " You help me, and I will do one thing for you", I swear that am so close to blowing up. "Hmm.. oKAy, DEal." Wait really, just like that? "ReMEmBeR YoUr PaRT oF tHE DeAl." "Whatever, see ya later... Error." I was close to losing it, I laugh once again. " OH YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT, YOU DONE WRONG!!" I could feel that I was going insane, but I could care less. "One down, Two more to go.." Sans would soon be in hell again, and this time he isn't leaving.

Hunt for red(Underfell Sans)

Underfell Papyrus A.K.A Crazy Fuck

Error A.K.A Dumb-ass (<-- from UF Papyrus)

(331 words) What will are Crazy fuck do? Where is Sans? How shall I even stop being so lazy?! AND WHY IS ERROR SO DOWN TO THE BONE WITH THIS?! WHO KNOWS?!

YOU DECIDE!! EPIC RAP BATTLES OF AKADEMI!!! the freak is wrong with me? I need to get off YouTube... o-o Am just gonna like go.. *walks away*