Chapter 1: Rotted Bones, Page 3: Don't Leave Me

????? P.O.V.

"You brought this on yourself, because you said." "Kill or be killed, so this is your fault"... "YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED HAHA!!!" "NOW SUFFER IN SILENCE"!! This was your own actions, you made him this, because of you, so suFFer." Laughing like a mad man, it seems papyrus had lost his mind for real. "My work is done... Good bye papyrus, I hope you'll sink in your misery". I looked back at papyrus one more time, then faded away to the darkness. I hope that he could understand this this was just business, noting personal. For me to keep a soul safe, it had to feed on the misery of others,"one day it shall be worth it." Call me a monster if you want, but call the people who made me this way 'sick' minded. Little did I see that this is just more darkness only means there would be an light brighter than it all. My actions may be the ones to blame, but then again I could give to shits.

(Underfell) Papyrus P.O.V.

What have I done, why must this happen again? "YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED HAHA!!" Like the hell I did, this was never supposed to happen. Wait a goddamn min there's no dust, or even a fucking body (not that there would be one tho) so that means . Getting up form my knees I told myself, " That piece of shit didn't fucking die like that.. So were the hell is he?" I can't believe my mind thought that Sans killed him self, but how did he do it? Sans is not that smart of enough to think of this himself. Starting to blow up I remember, " The AUs, that's how the little shit did it." So soon as he was going to stab himself he quickly teleport himself somewhere, but where? " After this is over Sans is gonna learn to don't leave me" But for now let's play his damned game of hide in seek, maybe this time he will be dust. " Until then Sans.. Until then" ( >:} <-- face papyrus made)

(355 words) well this sucks -_-, but it's getting there for the ppl that read this thanks you and also sorry it's so sort and lame =_= anyway next page is tomorrow(Unless sick of my PUNNY puns) Until then, but also just to say papy get som- OH WELL WILL YA LOOK AT THE TIME I GOT TO DASH BYEEEEE!!!