treinta y uno

I have a new choey book coming out but it's a preference book. Hopefully y'all like it, I release it very soon ;)

----

He spun me around and held onto my waist gently.

"I'm sorry if I've been acting different, it's just... You have such an effect on me," he mumbles in my ear. I bit my lip.

"Really now?" I smile.

I kissed his neck, and he mumbles something under his breath.

We continue to sway back and forth.

"I love you," I say, and he looks at me. We lock eyes as he smiles a little.

"I love you too."

The rest of the night was filled with us being together, dancing, and laughing at ourselves.

He went inside to get some water. When he came out, from the corner of my eye, I saw him stand there, just staring at me. Then he tripped over a cord on his way over to me.

He didn't fall over; he just tripped and then kept walking as if nothing had ever happened.

"Did you just trip?" I giggle, and he smirks.

"No, I came out here in style," he winks, which makes me laugh even harder.

Once we finish the jug of water, we decide to go inside. Everyone is gone, and we hear talking upstairs.

It was Layla and Charles.

We exit the house. The car ride is loud and funny.

We're singing 'No limit' by G-Eazy together. It is hilarious.

He started it off, giving me the idea that he wanted me to join in.

"If I hit it one time I'ma pipe her
If I hit it two times then I like her
If I fuck three times I'ma wife her
It ain't safe for the black or the white girls
It ain't safe
It ain't safe
It ain't safe
It ain't safe
Tell your man pipe up
Nigga pipe up
Hunnit bands from the safe
In your face, what'd you say?
Money, dance
Turn this shit into a nightclub."

"Fuck with me and get some money, yeah aye,
Fuck with me and get some money, aye,
Fuck with G and get some money," I add, as he smiles and he raises his eyebrows, surprised I know the song.

"No limit I'm a fucking soldier, ayy
Always lit, yeah I'm never sober
It's been three days in a row, your bitch coming over
Told that bitch to kick rock, she act like it's a boulder, ayy
'Rari, shopping
Let me, cop it
Always, poppin'
Hella, poppin'
She's a bopper
Homie, hoppin'
Ain't no, stopping
Album, dropping
Got the city on fire
Bitch lying on me like she tired
I might have to fuck around and call Kamaiyah
Hoe stirring up the pot, Jambalaya
Young Gerald," we rapped together.

We then rap the chorus again before I take over with Cardi B's lines. Joey looks surprised as I do the rap, and I can see him dancing from the corner of my eye.

We sing the rest of it together and then once it's done, he's pulling up to my house.

We look at one another in sync, at the exact same time and pace. We laugh.

"That was something," he laughs.

"You didn't think a nerd could rap like Cardi B?" I ask.

"I didn't think my girlfriend could talk about guys eating her out like Cardi B," he corrects me, and I laugh.

I lean my head on his shoulder and whisper to him. "Only one guy can do that."

He bites his lip. "Who may that be?"

"My really hot boyfriend," I whisper again, then tug on his ear with my teeth before I sit back in my seat normally.

He smiles at me and I smile back.

"What?" I question, blushing.

"You're really special to me, Kate," Joey says.

I smile. I felt my face go even more hot as I bit my lip, trying not to get too excited. "As are you, Joseph."

He chuckles. He leans in for a kiss.

His hand creeps to the back of my neck as my hands go to his shoulders. His other hand goes to my side.

Our lips touch, and soon our tongues are fighting for domination.

His always wins...

Once we pull away, he smiles at me. "I hope you had a good night, lovely."

"You didn't forget about the nickname," I smile.

"Why would I? It's one of your favourites," he smiles back.

I give him another slow, yet short, kiss before leaving.

But he decides to come inside with me.

He does this every time. He can't leave without knowing I'm safe at home, and he can't pick me up without personally coming inside to greet me.

Another one of his gentleman ways.

We walk inside silently as we hear my parents sleeping.

"Thank you for dropping me home," I whisper. He gives me a short kiss.

"Your welcome love," he says. "Goodnight."

He turns to leave. I immediately feel lonely.

"Wait, Joey."

He turns. "Yes baby?"

"Can you stay with me a little longer?" I ask.

He checks his phone for the time. He nods. "Let's go."

We walk to my room and I turn on Netflix while he closes the door and locks it.

He locked it...

I feel nervous as I pick a random movie and he's over there taking his shirt off. I sit on my bed and he joins me.

He gives me a quick kiss before getting comfortable. I look at him for a few seconds. He's so perfect. Okay maybe it's his abs that are making me stare. But he's so sweet and I can't let go of him; he's too special.

He looks at me questioningly.  "Are you gonna cuddle with me or what?"

I smile and join him, leaning my head on his bare chest.

After the movie he ends up leaving, and I'm half asleep as he kisses my forehead to leave.

"I love you baby," he whispers, and I hear him lock the front door for me as he leaves.

----

Sorry I love both Cardi B and G-Eazy I had to😂

Love y'all

-Chloe xxx