Chapter 15:Tails' Surprise

Start from the beginning

Sonia: It works like a charm!

Tails: Okay, now for Manic's hoverboard.

They all walk over a working table and something was under the white cloth. He removed it, revealing a board type Extreme Gear. It looks just like Sonic's Extreme Gear, The Blue Star, only different in color.

 It looks just like Sonic's Extreme Gear, The Blue Star, only different in color

Manic: Whoa.....

Tails: Manic, I present to you to your new Extreme Gear! It's different from hoverboards cause not only it uses air as gas, it can also fly or hover in high speed! Since it looks like Sonic's Extreme Gear, the Blue Star, I call it the Green Comet!

Manic: Awesome..... Alright! Lets take it for a spin!

Manic pick it up and put on the ground and it hovers instantly. He hop on and taps his foot on it twice, the rocket boosters lit up and he took off in high speed. Manic was whooping in happiness and excitement, he feels like he was on a rollercoaster ride, but better cause he can make awesome tricks with it. Manic jump, did a somersault and land perfectly on the Green Comet. The others cheered on Manic as he did the maneuver. He slow down and gave Tails a fist bump.

Manic: Best. Ride. Ever!!! Thanks T-2, I really love it!

Tails: Your welcome Manic, but I'm not finish with today's surprises. *points up in the air* Check it out!

Everyone looked up in the air and saw an airship. It was just like the airships back on the city Roboken, only different in color.

When it landed the door opened revealing robots that looks just like Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, and Sticks

Shadow, Silver, Sonia, Manic, Kaze, and Darren had their guard up, thinking that the cyborgs were created by Eggman

Shadow, Silver, Sonia, Manic, Kaze, and Darren had their guard up, thinking that the cyborgs were created by Eggman. The real Team Sonic face their cyborg duplicates, with serious faces on. That is until C. Sonic smiles and laughs, Sonic did the same as they high-fived at each other, C. Knuckles and Knuckles gave each other a fist-bump, C. Tails and Tails gave each other a friendly handshake, C. Amy and Amy hugged, while C. Sticks and Sticks did a special handshake. They were confused of what was happening.

Sonic: Everyone, meet Team Cybonic from the city of Roboken!

C. Sonic: Yo!

C. Tails: Nice to meet you!

C. Knuckles: Hey there!

C. Amy: Hi!

C. Sticks: Hello!

They tell them the story about the reason why they were created and how Team Sonic met the robots from the sky. Shadow, Silver, Sonia, and Manic was really amazed and wished to see the city of Roboken too. So, Team Cybonic took them inside the airship. And what made Manic overjoyed is that the airship is all theirs. C. Tails activated the airship and took off to Roboken. Once they got there, Mighton and Bolts are happy to see them and offered a tour to the others who are new to the place. When it was time to go they bid farewell and went home with their new airship.

Manic: Man.... This is the best day I ever had! Not only we have new snazzy rides, we also get to see a robot city in the sky!

Sonia: Yeah! Thanks Tails, we
love the surprise you have for us!

Tails: No problem, oh and try out the vibrating seats! Just press the green button.

Once he said that, the others pressed the green button and they were enjoying on their relaxing vibrating seats, mostly Kaze and Darren, cause they were the adults on the ship. Tails smiled at the others and back on flying the airship back to Bygone Island as they soar across the beautiful evening sky.

(At Eggman's Lair)

Eggman, Orbot, and Cubot went to a door that was neatly hidden in the basement. Eggman type the required password and the door opened, he entered the room and there are so many cells in it, but only one cell was occupied.

Eggman: Well.... Rise and shine my old friend.

???: I am not your friend! You rotten piece of an egg!

Eggman: Watch your mouth! You pesky Pin cushion!

Cubot: Man.... You sounded a lot like Sonic.

Orbot: That's because he is Sonic's father and also the king of Mobotropolis.

Eggman: Well, looks like I will be victorious. Cause once Sonic finds out that you are within my clutches. He, his siblings, uncles and he's annoying friends will come to my trap! Ohohohohohohoho! And that will be the first and last time you will see your children..... Jules the Hedgehog!

Jules: (in though) Oh no! I don't want to see my children perish, what should I do?.....

All they didn't know, a certain bat is watching them.

???: So that is Sonic's father and I never expected that his father is a king. I better tell him about this before it's too late!

And she fly away across the night sky.