Gundham X reader 🍋

Something majestic at the top ^
Requested by VilosaLight I hope you enjoy it!

You were laying down on the couch watching tv. You've been waiting for Gundham, your husband, to get home from working at the vet. It was still bright out, and cold so you were just chilling on the couch wearing Gundham's jacket, (F/c) shirt and some sweats.

"I'm home my queen of destruction," Gundham said and he walked into the house and saw you laying on the couch with your feet dangling off the arm rest, leaving and area for anyone to sit. His hamsters were scattered on top of you. One was in your hair, another was on your forehead, another one was on your left shoulder and the last one was on your right boob.

"How was work today," you asked him as he sat in the opened spot next to you.
"Work was very hard today but at lease I am now in my dark palace with my queen and four dark devas of destruction," he said as he stroked your hair. Once he did, Jum-p, the hamster that was on your forehead was now crawling around in circles on your neck.
You started giggling crazy until Jum-p crawled off your neck and onto your stomach.

"My queen, I-I was wondering if you would like to do something," Gundham said as he covered his face with his scarf.
"Hm like what, like dress up the four dark devas of destruction into costumes," you questioned as he grabbed the hamsters and put them in their cage and quickly fell asleep.
"N-no that's not what I had in mind," he walked back over to you on the couch, as you sat up, and he sat down next to you.
"I was actually thinking... would you want to do a breeding ritual," he said blushing and quickly covered his face with his scarf once again to hide himself from blushing. You found yourself blushing at what he said.
"W-we don't have to it you don't want to," he stuttered.
"I don't mind, we have been married for a couple of years and we have done it before so i-," you were cute off when Gundham slipped his arm around your waist and gently kissed your lips. You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling you both closer to each other. He bit down on your bottom lip for an entrance and slipped his tongue in your mouth, exploring every little thing (that's doesn't sound right but :P to bad). He wrapped your legs around his waist and picked you up. Surprised, you held onto highly until he dropped you onto the bed.

--( you don't need the warning but I'm putting it here, lemon up ahead)—

Once he did, he crawled onto of (Oof) you, he started to kiss your neck and found your sensitive spot. Once he found it, a soft moan escaped from your lips. He heard your moan and started sucking on your neck. He continued then started planting kisses down your neck until it reached the collar of your shirt.

"This certainly won't do," he said as he started to unbutton your shirt top and threw it across the room, along with the rest, leaving you naked. "Hey this isn't fair," you said as you started to unbutton his shirt. "Let me do the my queen," Gundham said as he took off everything and was left in his boxers.

"Now let us continue," he continued kissing down your neck as he started to rub your clit with his thumb.
"Ah~ stop teasing me and just do it," you moaned out as he did what you commanded. He pulled down his boxers and spread your legs apart. "Are you ready, my queen," he said as you nodded and stuck it in you.
"Aah~ Gundham~," you moaned out as he kept pulling it in and out of you, slowly. (Oh god I'm questioning why I'm writing this again xD) "Faster," you groaned as you did as you said.
"Y/n I'm going to," Gundham moaned out as you felt something warm inside of you.

—(LEMON OVER! GRAB YOUR BLEACH AND TIDE PODS HERE!)—

He fell beside you as you both were panting. He pulled you into his chest as he pulled the blanket over the two of you.
"I love you so much, my dark queen."
"I love you too, my dark king."

———————————————————————

Hello I am back! My grades are now back up so I am now posting once again!
So I was thinking of getting a schedule for this book! So once or twice (depends if I get a lot of time to write) a week, I will be updating this book ether on a Wednesday or a Friday!

Up next:

Yandere Nagito X Reader (🍋?) (requested)

Kokichi X Childhood Shy Female Reader 🍋 (Requested)

Gundham X Reader (requested)

Hiro x Reader 🍋 (requested)