Yandere Mikan X Fem. Reader 🍋

(Warning: THIS IS A LEMON! IF YOU HAVE AN INNOCENT MIND, DO NOT READ!! AT THE END, THERE WILL BE A POOL OF HOLY WATER))

Y/n

It was another day at Hopes Peak before class. I was talking to Nagito but as he was talking about 'How much he loves hope' until you heard shouting and arguing in the front of the classroom. You looked to see what was going on and saw Hiyoko calling Mikan a 'slut' and pushed her onto the floor. Ever since you stood up for Mikan on that day, she became clingy to you and would watch you from a far.

You were in your dorm room, with Mikan. Even though she can be clingy, she's great to hang out with. "Before we start the movie, let me grab a snack," you said as you got up and went to your snack bin. As you were looking through the snacks, you heard Mikan picking something up. "See you soon, my beloved," that was the last thing you heard before getting knocked out.

You woke up to your head acting in main. You noticed that you were in the nurses room and Mikan hovering over you. Her eyes were swirling and she was holding a syringe in her hand.
"Mikan where are we, what are you gonna do with me," you tried to get but realized that your wrists and ankles were handcuffed to the corners of the nurses bed.
"I'm here and this in my hand will just paralyze you from the shoulders down you you can't move," she said as she injected me with what was in the syringe. Slowly, your body became heavy and you couldn't move.
"You won't be able to move for a while," she threw the syringe across the room.
"Mikan, what are you going to do with me," you panicked.
"I'm just gonna examine your body~,"she said as she cut off all of your cloths, leaving you in your (F/c), laced panties and bra.

"(Y/n), you are so beautiful~,"she whispered into your ear and started to suck your ear lope.
You bit down in your bottom lip so you couldn't let any moans escape from your lips. She trailed down your face, and stopped at your neck. She planted kisses all around your neck, trying to find your weak spot, until a small moan escaped from your lips. She stayed at that one spot losing it, sucking it, abusing it as slightly louder moans escaped from your mouth. She started to trial down until she stopped at your bra.

"These will have to come off~,"she said as she I clipped your bra and cut the straps off with scissors. She stared at them and started to massage your left breast and licking the right nipple.
"These are so squishy~," she squeezed the right breast and started to suck on the nipple.
"You're making me so warm (Y/n)~," she started to take off all of her cloths, leaving her with nothing on.

"See what you do to me (Y/n), first I kill Hiyoko and now I get to do this with you~ Isn't that amazing~~,"  she said and started to laugh like a maniac. Tears started to fall down your cheeks. Even though she was annoying and bullied others, she didn't deserve to die.
"There's nothing to be sad about my beloved~ no one will have you now," she cut off your panties and threw them on the floor.
"It looks like my beloved was getting wet~," she spreader your legs apart and sat in between your legs.

"Now we are just getting started~," she said as she started to lick your clit, moving her tongue up, down.
"A-Ahh~," you moaned out as you started to finally move your limbs. She blew cold air into your womanhood as you squirmed around whole moaning.
"Here we go, it might hurt for a few~," she stuck her finger into your womanhood as whimpered in pain.
"Shh it's alright my beloved, I'll go easy and slow... for now~," she slowly pulled her finger in and out and adding another finger in.
"AAahhh~ g-go faster," you suddenly moaned out without thinking. She did as you commanded and went in and out faster, adding another finger until she went as fast as she could with all of her fingers in your womanhood and going as deep as she could, as you moaned out her name louder and louder.

"Mikan~!"
"(Y/n)~!"
"I'm gonna~," you moaned out.
"Not yet beloved~," she took out her fingers and slipped her tongue back into your womanhood.
"Now~" she demanded as you climaxed all in her mouth, panting as she licks it off her face.

"(Y/n)~ you taste so good," she licked her lips and meet face to face to you, and laid next to you, holding you in her arms.

"Now we can be here together, forever my beloved," she kissed your lips as you kissed back.
"I love you my beloved (Y/n)~"
"I..... love you too, Mikan."

COME TAKE A SWIM IN THE POOL OF HOLY WATER!! WE HAVE FREE WATER BOTTLES FILLED WITH HOLY WATER!! BE BLESSED WITH THE HOLY WATER!!!!!!