Human Kiibo X Murkuro

Requested by: reaper787

(Murkuro point of view)
I walked back into Junko's office from my mission.
"I have completed the mission," I told Junko who was behind her desk.
"Perfect, there's going to be so much despair," Junko laughed.
"Oh wait, I need you for another mission again," Junko got up from her desk and walk towards me holding a file in her hand.
"I need you to get close to this person," she gave me the file and I looked in it.
"This is Kiibo. He knows how to build robots and I need him to build me one. He won't let just anyone ask him to build a robot so I'm going to need you to get close to him. Kiibo is going to Hopes Peak Academy soon so I'm going to make you a student so you can be close to him. Once you are, you will ask him if he can make a robot and once he does. Eliminate him," she said as she laughed like a maniac.
"Alright but it will take awhile," I replied.
"I don't care how long this takes! We I do but make it less then a year or two! We need to start off at the school before we graduate," her other personalities said as I nodded and walked out with the envelope.
I mumbled to myself all of this information. It wasn't my first time doing something like so it would be more easier.
————————————————————————
It was now the first day of the mission. Junko hacked me into the system and put me in the same class as him with fake information. As well as my talent.
I walked on school grounds and looking around the school as if it was my first day here.
As I keeled walking I bumped into someone.

"Ops, I'm sorry," I said all shy and innocent until I realized who I've bumped into. Kiibo.
"It's alright. I haven't seen you before here at Hopes Peak. Are you new," he questioned.

"Y-yes I am, I'm suppose to be going to room XX but I don't have the school map. Do you mind s-showing me directions," I shuttered as he nodded.

"What a coincidence, we are in the same class. You can follow me," he started to walk into the building as I followed from behind.

"By the way, I'm Kiibo. I'm the Ultimate Robot Builder," he smiled and continued walking.

"I'm Murkuro, I-I'm the Ultimate Bookworm. N-nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too Murkuro," he responded.
————————————————————————

It's been a week since our encounter and we've gotten closer. But. Something feels.... weird. I feel weird. This is strange, but I'm going to ignore it. I spoke to Junko about how I'm now close to Kiibo.
"That's great, that was really fast too," you exclaimed and through me into her arms.
"This is going to be much quicker then I expected!"
"Yeah, bu-."
"I should give you the next part of the mission," she cut me off and gave me another envelope.
"These are the blue prints for the robot, well just the base not the programming part. I'm thinking of calling it 'Monokuma' or 'Despair Bot'," she said as looked at the blue prints at the robot.
"You can go now," she said as she shoved you out the door. "You still have a mission to complete."
————————————————————————

It's been five months since then. Kiibo and I (or me and Kiibo cause I don't give two sh!ts so)
and I've been feeling weird around him. I don't understand what this feeling is.
Me and Kiibo were hanging out and chatting.

"Hey Murkuro, do you have an idea of what I can make next. I've been stuck on what to build for awhile," he brought you.

"Hmm," I though and remember the next part of the mission.
"Maybe a robotic bear."
"Hm ok but what kind of bear," he questioned.
"Maybe a polar bear or a black bear," I replied.
"How about both," he replied. Perfect.
"Ok I'll work on it when I have the opportunity," he said with a smile.

'Awe his smiles are adorable! Wait. Did I just said he was adorable. What am I saying,' I blushed at the thought.
"Are you feeling ok, your face is red," he put his hand on my forehead and blushed a darker red.
"Your forehead is warm, I think you came down with a fever. Do you want me to take you to your dorm," he asked.
"I-I'm good, thanks for asking. I'm sorry I have to go," I shuttered as I got up and walked out the door.
"Bye Murkuro," he said in a sad tone as she closed the door.

I ran all the way to my dorm and sat on my bed. What just happened. I-I don't understand these feelings.

Kiibo point of view

"I-I'm good, thanks for asking. I'm sorry I have to go," she shuttered and walked out of the door.
"Bye Murkuro," I sadly said as she closed the door. I fell back first on my bed. I was upset. I love hanging out with Murkuro, I love everything about Murkuro but I could tell she was off today. I feel like she was keeping something from me but I don't know what it could be. I want to confess me feelings to her soon. You know what, I will!
Since it was late at night, I fell asleep thinking of ways to confess to Murkuro.
————————————————————————
It's now been a week since then and I've build the robot Murkuro wanted so I called her over to my dorm.
'Knock, Knock, Knock.' I walked up to the door and saw that it was Murkuro.
"Hey Murkuro, come in. I've finished the robot," I said as she walked through the door and walked all the way to my bed room. (NOTHING DIRTY YOU DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE LIKE I AM)
"Behold, the robot," I picked up the robotic bear that's half polar bear and half black bear.
"Thank you Kiibo," she took the robot.
"Murkuro, there's something I want to tell you that's been on my mind lately," I was nervous of course and scared of rejection.
"Sure, What is it," she asked.
"Murkuro, I... I l-like you. No I l-love you Murkuro," I confessed.
"I-I...I-I-I Love you to Kiibo. But there's something I need to tell you. I'm not who you seemed. I'm not the Ultimate Bookworm."
"What wrong Murkuro, we could work it out," I said as we sat down on the bed.
"I'm the Ultimate Soldier. My job was for me to befriend you and ask you to build a robot and then kill you. I don't want to kill you," she was tearing up.
"I don't know what to do. I don't want to kill you but who knows what will happen to me," I hugged Murkuro.
"Then... then let's run away together. Or we could try to stop this person who asked you to do this job," I cried out as she hugged back.
"Let's do it," she kissed me passionately on the lips. Of course I kissed back.
________________________________
I love this requested. It was an unusual ship but unique. Thank you reaper787