Miu X Fem. Reader

Warning: Swearing. Language.

Title: Sleep over

(Y/n)
You were sleeping over in Miu dorm because she wanted you to help her make her, how should say this? Unique inventions? You and Miu have been friends for about four year, and let's say during those years you have developed a crush for the inventor. But it was getting late. And I mean really late.

"Miu it's getting late," you said laying on the floor next to her. She was busy making something to realize what time it was.
"Shit, it fucking is," she put her in proses invention on the desk and looked at the clock.
"Yeah it's two in the morning," you got up and made your way to the door.
"You can't leave this late at night, why don't you sleep over," she questions.
"If it's ok with you, but where would I sleep?"
"On the bed with me! Where the hell else would you sleep. We are both girls and I promise I won't try one of my inventions on you," she said which caused you to blush.
"O-ok."

She turned off the light and pulled on your arm, dragging you to her bed.
"Let's sleep, tomorrow is Saturday so we are good to sleep in," she pulled you on top of her on the bed, pulling some blankets on top of both of you and wrapped her arms around your waist.
Good thing she couldn't see you because you were blushing crazy. You have never seen her act like this before.

"(Y-Y/n)," Miu stuttered.
"Yes," you still felt weird in the position you were in. You were on top of her, her arms are wrapped around your waist, and she was digging her head into your neck.
"I...I love you," she stuttered hugging you tighter. "I love you so much... I don't want to lose you," she switched positions with you. You were underneath her as she pinned you to her bed and sat on your stomach.
"M-Miu," you were surprised by her action but that wasn't the only thing that surprised you. She got really close to your face. "D-Do you feel the same way," she whispered into your ear which made you shiver.
"I love you too, Miu," you confessed and felt a pair of lips touching yours. She laid on top of you, wrapping her wrapping her arms around your waist and rested her head on your shoulder. You wrapped your arms around her neck and pulled her closer to you.
"I'm tired," you said resting your head on her head.
"I am too," she replied digging her head into your neck.
You pulled a blank over the two of you and pull Miu closer to you.
"Goodnight," you said kissing Miu's forehead.
"Goodnight."