Shane's POV

Samantha and I have been going out for almost a week and she's the best person to come into my life. However I still focused on school a lot too. She had to help me on an assignment one time and she still argued that she was a little smarter.

So all week we have been doing as many assignments and see who's grade is higher by the end of this week. She was cute when she had to race against me. She could win because I was stuck on an English assignment again.

It was gonna be Friday tomorrow so I get to see who would win this race. It was after school and I ran to Samantha's last hour which was English. She smiled and gave me a hug when I got there. "I'm going to win just watch." She laughed and kissed my cheek.

"We shall see by tomorrow after school. I'm pretty sure I'll win by a percent." I said nudging her shoulder. We were walking out of school when Samantha's friend came running toward us. "Hello love birds." Kelly said. "Wanna ride home Eric is driving." I agreed and Samantha did too. We got into the black blue chevy truck. Eric was driving and Samantha was chatting with Kelly.

After 5 minutes Eric finally said something. "So Shane how's being with Samantha?" I honestly told him the truth. I loved her and she smiled. Kelly just awed and jumped in the back seat with us.

"So Shane you better not hurt my best friend or I will end your life. Got it." Kelly said serious and ended with a huge smile on her face. Sam just laughed and hugged Kelly and me. "My two bestest friends alive. Also my wonderful boyfriend." I kissed her lips and Kelly fumbled her way out of the hug.

We laughed at Kelly who was some how on the floor. Eric was singing along to music and just laughed. "Kelly I swear you're a child." Sam helped Kelly up and she crawled back to the front. Kelly asked multiple times if we were almost there but the two wanted to head to the mall.

Maybe I can buy Samantha something while they hang out. We got to the mall and Kelly jumped out opening the door kidnapping my girlfriend. Eric and I stayed behind as the two were already in the mall.

It was dead quiet while we walked that way. Eric and I didn't talk much but we walked around the mall trying to find them. That's when Eric heard Kelly's scream. "Look at those shoes Sam we need them." Eric looked at me and mouthed run. I thought it was pretty funny but Kelly spotted him running. "Gotcha!"

Sam was laughing so much she fell on the floor and I had to help her back up. We finally left after a good 2 hours walking the mall. It was around almost 7 and we all jumped back into the truck. Eric turned up the music because Kelly said she loved this song.

While the two were singing up front I took out a small box from my pocket. I gave it to Sam and her face lit up as she started to open it. She closed the box and moved toward me giving me a huge hug and a kiss. "I love it Shane!" She turned around and I put the necklace around her neck. When I finished she had a big smile on her face.

I loved seeing her happy. It was a silver necklace with a light blue tinted rose pendant. This was the happiest I've ever been today and I hugged her. She cuddled up to me as we approached a stop light. Sam kept fiddling with the rose and my hand. She was so cute.

"10 more minutes and you shall be home guys" Kelly said with a smile on her face. "You two are just adorable. "

We all chatted for 3 minutes about how school and life has gone when I looked at Samantha. She had this beautiful smile on her face as she sat up. "Shane I really love this necklace and I really love you." She kissed me and I kissed her back. My heart raced every second I was with her.

I broke the kiss and kissed her forehead. I never wanted to leave her ever. Eric said something in those quick seconds but I didn't here him. All I remember was holding Sam really tight in my arms and trying to prevent her from moving around to much.

It was like the movies but worst. I had Sam in my arms still but I couldn't move. After a while Sam was gone. I passed out for a while and opened my eyes again. I was in so much pain every time I moved. I yelled in pain when someone fell on my legs. No one fell but it felt like it.

I looked out the window that was busted and saw a body. It was a guy and paramedics treated him. So much blood was everywhere and broken glass.

A paramedic dragged me out of the truck and I saw Sam.  She wasn't harmed at all like me. She looked awful still though. She got up and ran to my side as I was put on a stretcher. My vision was blurry and I could hear her crying.

I focused just on her and was glad she wasn't badly hurt. I took most of the pain and it sucked. "Sam please don't cry I'll be fine" I said with tears streaming down my face. I was in an ambulance on the way to the hospital.

They let Sam get in and they treated to her wounds in the meantime. What scared me was the two trucks. The damage ours took to the point it was upside down. The other truck was just awful but ours was worst. What happened?  Where's Eric and Kelly?

I closed my eyes and I heard the paramedics talking but it slowly started to fade. "Shane please don't leave me!" I heard Samantha yell before everything went silent.  I closed my eyes.

°°°

I love you so much Sam I'll live for you.

~~~~~

           ○○○○Author's Note○○○○

Shane's POV. I honestly don't know why I had to write it like this. It probably makes it confusing. Although it was great writing this.

Thx for reading

Comment and vote if you'd like ♡