Shane 's POV

It was another regular school day for me. I finished most of my school work so I have to tutor this guy named Ethan Coleman for Geometry. I don't get why he can't just pay attention in class and actually learn.

Mr. Blake thought I'd be a good tutor but I doubt that. When I headed back to the class it was empty. Great he isn't here again. He's never here so I don't know why I even show up. He's ditched me so far all this week.

I sat down in an empty desk taking out my homework for art. It was simple plus it helps me pass the time. After 15 minutes I left. Just 2 more days of school until it is the weekend Shane you got this. The weekends are when I get to relax and be lazy.

My mother however insists that I talk to my neighbors and make friends. Every Saturday she tells me to go visit but I believe texting them is good enough. While I was walking home my phone started to ring. I picked it up hearing my mom's voice, "Are you on your way home?" My mom always worries when I'm a little late but I keep walking while talking to her.

When I hung up I saw a text message from Luke on my phone. Luke has been my friend and I've known him since we were children. 4 years old to be exact. Although after highschool began we ended up in different groups. We only talked at home which was okay with me.

Luke: Ethan sent me a picture of Brittany kissing another guy. I thought she loved me. She's the only one who ever got to know the real me T-T
Sent- 4:08pm
I looked at my phone but couldn't really help at the moment.
Shane: I'm sorry :( can you please text me later. I'm doing homework.
Sent- 4:10pm

I really wasn't busy I just didn't want to deal with this right now. Make it worst it's the most awful lie I've ever told to not help him. I knew Brittany would have done this. Luke was just a little bit of a fool for her beauty I guess.

After a while I was scrolling through my phone on Facebook to see some memes. I jumped when I heard a knock on my door because my parents never knock. I looked at the door and saw it was Luke. His face was really sad like a puppy. His eyes were especially puffy and red.

I have to help him because I can't just tell him to leave. I pat a spot on my bed in front of me so he could sit down. I wasn't very good at emotional relationship problems so I tried my best. When he sat down I brought him into a hug and patted his back.

He cried but I just said words to comfort him. The normal words everyone uses 'You'll be okay and everything will be alright'. We talked a little about his problems before he left to see Ethan. Gosh I hate Ethan because he was the school Bad boy and he was always ditching me.

He never comes to tutoring and it bugs the shit out of me. I'm sure he can help him with the problems Luke has right now. I'm glad because you know I'm living that single Pringle life. If I wasn't I'd look like Luke right now maybe even worst.

The only downside to being single is that good old fashioned crush. That was worst than a heartbreak to me. I never had my heart broken but having a crush got to feel the same when they reject you. I like this girl and she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

She has these perfect light hazel brown eyes and it matches with her dark brown hair. She's also a little shorter than me and we've also been friends for 3 1/2 years now. I just haven't told her that I liked her yet. After thinking for a while I ran down the stairs to the kitchen.

I grabbed some food or snacks I prefer. "Mom I'll be back I'm heading out for a bit!" I shouted before leaving. It was around 7:50pm and I love taking small walks at this time. I especially love the sunsets and I also like to see what's new or what changed up. Although today was different.

I saw Samantha or Sam I call her for a nickname. " Hey Shane! " She shouted running up to me. I braced myself for a hug because Sam was those type of people who gave a really huge hug. She let go of me and asked if I'd like to go to a sandwich place with her.

I agreed because I was hungry and the snacks wouldn't last long enough. I smiled as we were ordering food and we waited. We talked a bit about life and school when our food came. We literally just looked like pigs or wild dogs as we devoured the food.

When we finished we trashed the sandwich wrappers, chip bags, soda cups, and a small plastic bowl that was filled with ice cream. After finally leaving Sam spoke, "we should have a walk-n-talk Shane. "

While we talked I decided to walk her back home. Talking with Sam always makes my day because I could listen to her voice over and over again. When we got to her house she opened the door and was going to head inside so I smiled. "See ya at school Sam." I said before turning around to leave.

When I almost walked off I felt someone grab my hand. My heart skipped a beat when I turned around. Sam was holding my hand and her lips touched mine. I had no reaction but happiness. Why is she kissing me?

Without thinking I kissed her back. I moved back and looked down at the floor nervously laughing. I rubbed the back of my neck apologizing but she cut me off. " I-I'm sorry I just really like you and I-i uh didn't mean to." Sam said about to close the door in embarrassment.

I grabbed her hand again pulling her into a small hug. My heart was racing and my face was really red. It was burning and I could feel it. What just happened!? I kissed Sam's cheek and me being scared I said it.

" I-i like you too Samantha." I said smiling and looking into her light hazel brown eyes. Her face was red and she had a smile on her face before she pecked my lips again.

" I don't think I like you Shane I've had these feelings forever. I might love you." Sam said with her face even redder than before. "I'll see you later Shane. I love you." She closed the door and whispered quietly at the end but I heard her.

"I think I love you too Samantha." I whispered before leaving feeling happy.

~~~Author's Note ~~~

Welp this was what would I call it awful ish and blahhhg.
Kitten_zombie
wrote this