Luke's POV

It's been two days since Aiden slept over. 

When he first woke up, he freaked out. He didn't remember so I had to reform his memory with a kiss. It didn't work. He just pushed me away asked why. But he was cute in a way. After I informed him, he apologies and I just told it was fine.

Now Aiden sends texts like after he's finish with his classes. It cute that he's a nerd. 

So back to the present.

My plan for today is to lay a.......

"Ding!!!!"

Stupid phone notification.

Shane's mom: Shane is currently in the hospital. He got in a really bad vehicle accident. One of his friends died so don't bring it up around him. Also he is now allowed visited

I just read it and grabbed some clothes to put on. When I was sorting out clothes, i found Ethan's clothes that I wore one time. I grabbed them and put them on a desk. Maybe I'll return it when I get back or just hand it to Noah. I some what know him for a class. That was before I gave up on learning. 

I walked to the bus stop and got on it. 

One i arrived ate the hospital, it was 3 pm.

I went up to the clerk and told her who I came here to see.

I knock on the door and opened it. All eyes were on me for awhile.

I said "Hey Shane. Sorry to hear that you know..." I was having a hard time putting words together.

"It's okay Luke." He smile after saying that.

Then he continued talking to the Samantha. I just sat down and talked with his mom. She asked questions about my mom,  dad and other brother. I cringed at that because my brother is an asshole. He would beat me and make fun of me when it was just us.  We talked till the girls walked out to get food.

I sat there awkwardly and said "hey" to break the silent between us. He smiled and asked for a  cup of water.

He gave it back after a small sip. Then I said "I didn't know Samantha was your girlfriend."

He just nodded and looked at the wall in front of him.

After a long silent I said "Shane, I'm sorry that your friend didn't survive the crash." I know I shouldn't have said that but I'm being sincere.

"I just don't know why or how it happened. One second we're okay and I'm hugging Sam and the next I am holding her tightly so she doesn't get hurt. I am glad she's okay." His voice was cracking and he broke down. I sat on the bed and hugged him.

After the hug, I sat back in the chair. I hated that he's sad. I like him a little bit, but not like head over hills. I kept trying to start a conversation but he didn't talk.

I stood up and handed him water. He took it and held it.

"Just finish the water Shane. I swear you're acting just a child." I say while he tried handing me back the water. After while he gave in and drank a little bit. He gave it back but I didn't grab it.

I don't want anymore water right now..."

I still didn't take the water which cause him to drop it. I grabbed some paper towels and cleaned up his mess.

"I'm trying to help here Shane. You are just being stubborn b-" I got cut off by Shane saying  "Luke just leave if you can't stand me."

We yelled for awhile till Shane said "Well you know what Luke? You are the most shittiest friend I've ever ha-"