Ethan's POV

A week had went by and Luke hardly came over. I was alone most of the time but today someone was at the front door. I went downstairs and opened the door to Noah standing there looking at me. He slightly smiled and said," Hey Ethan ". I smiled and I held his hand and slightly pulled him into the house. He smiled a little and said,"I finally get to see you after for so long Ethan". I nodded as I pull him to me and pressed my thumb against his lower lip. I said to him," if you think I'm using you I'm not I actually do love You ". He nodded and responded," to be honest I've felt this way for anyone else, I'm glad I feel this way for you ". I blushed and smiled, I could tell something wasn't right with Noah. I lead Noah to my room and sat him down. I asked," is there something bothering you?,I can see your hands shaking ", I looked at him worried. Noah looked down and said," my parents...They got into a car accident and I don't think I'll ever see them again...". I saw him crying and I held him close to me and thought.
Why didn't he tell me sooner?
I don't want to see you ever cry like this
I held him so close I didn't let him go and it was only 9 in the morning. I ran my fingers through his hair and hummed to him. He calmed down around 12:45 pm. His eye lids were puffy and he was sound asleep. I said," I'll always be here for you Noah no matter what,I promise ". He had his arms wrapped around my waist. I slowly got out of his grip and kissed his head. My phone vibrated and it was a text from Luke saying
12:53 "Hey Ethan I'm coming over in a bit"
Someone knocked on the door so I went downstairs and opened the door to Luke. I smiled and I saw that Luke had a serious face. I looked at him and he said," I'm breaking up with you,I'm sorry ". He turned around and left. I stood there and didn't know what to do or what to say. I just closed the door and said to myself," you man-whore you can do whatever you want I don't care ".I went back upstairs and opened my room door as I saw Noah sitting up and he rubbed his eyes. I jumped onto him and he laughed. He suddenly kissed me deeply and he also included his tongue. I kissed him passionately as he slowly crawled into my lap. He looked at me sexually and I laid there and said," go ahead~ ". He took off my shirt and grinned against my lap and he took off his shirt. I softly bit my lip and softly groaned in his ear. He was taking the lead today, he played with me and gave me so much love marks on my body. We had fun for about 3 hours. I couldn't get enough of his groans and what face he makes every time. He gripped the bed covers a lot and teased me as well. I gave him hickeys all over his chest and his neck. I wrapped my hand around his neck and he suddenly said," Ethan~<3 ". I blushed and pleasure him even more for a few more hours. I could tell he was having so much fun. He made so much cute faces while being touched. It was about 8 pm by now and I finally laid down by Noah while breathing hard. Noah drooled while that all happened. It was so fucking cute I wish I could've taken a picture of his sexual face. He held my hand and blushed really badly and said," more~".  I pulled him up to my lap and said," of course~ ". He moved his hips as I laid there grabbing his hips and helping him move. God I couldn't stop I just wanted him more. We finally stopped for the day as he laid against my chest exhausted. He fell asleep after that and I laid him beside me as I heard aloud bang outside. I got up and looked outside my window. I saw a car crash but luckily I saw someone calling the ambulance. I laid back down and I finally had Luke out of my mind. I felt at ease,my phone vibrated and it was a message from Nick.

9:46 pm "Hey me and Mason are going to a party tomorrow why don't you come too and also tell Noah as well,thx"

I nodded and put my phone down as Noah wrapped his arms around me and I yawned. I kissed his forehead and said,"sleep well my babyboy". I slowly fall asleep and dreamt about my future with Noah.

(NOTE: hello my dearies it's your Miss Ishida here I'm glad you've been keeping up with our book and I just want to say thank you for your support<3)