The One Part 85

Taylor POV:

I looked up at Joe shocked as he set down the basket beside him and knelt down in front of me, picking the little red box from the blanket, he was grinning.

"What's happening?" , I asked blushing.

He opened up the small box, relieving a beautiful ring. "I know we're already married." , he began. "But after our fight, I fell like we were separated in a way. I want to...get that feeling back. So...Taylor Alison Swift, will you marry me again."

The first time, the answer was obvious, this time, saying 'yes' was even easier. "Yes! Yes, I'll marry you again!" , I exclaimed as he stood up, picking me up as I began crying, this was the last thing I would ever expect just yesterday.

With that, Joe slipped the ring onto my finger as I wiped my eyes so my mascara wouldn't run that much.

"Thank you." , I said softly. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." , he replied kissing me as we began unpacking the food onto the blanket, Joe had gotten burgers and diet coke, my favorite.

After eating what feels like a world record of most burgers eaten, we packed up the food. It was late, but the kids would be spending the night at Austin's so there was no point in going home earlier. 

I looked up and noticed all the stars, gasping. "Joe, look!" , I exclaimed. "The stars are so bright tonight."

He looked up too. "Yeah." , he replied. "But I'm looking at something even more bright now."

I blushed, he was so cheesy, it was adorable. "Joe." , I whined.

 "It's true."

I sighed, sitting on the grass, I was obviously going to get grass stains on my white shorts, but I didn't care. "Sit." , I said patting the area next to me.

Joe obeyed and after I lay down, he followed. Millions of stars covered the sky and for a moment I felt like I was twenty again, and I could just stay here with Joe forever. I could feel Joe intertwining his fingers in mine and he squeezed three times, making me smile, I did the same, shutting my eyes.