The One Part 4

Taylor POV:

I woke up immediately remembering what happened the past night. I did exactly feel bad about what happened between Liam and I but Selena was the one who set up the date.

Falling out of my bed I threw on my robe, grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. After turning on my coffee machine I checked my phone noticing Joe had texted me about at hour ago.

"Hey. I wondering if you wanted come over to my parents house Saturday."

I laughed, I moved out of my parents house years ago so it was a little weird that he still lived with his.

"Sure. Where do you live?" I texted back, starling myself as the coffee machine dinged.

"I'll pick you up."

"Ok."

Setting my phone down on the counter I poured the coffee into one of my huge kitten coffee mugs, filling it up to the rim. Just like my dad I liked my coffee strong with no sugar or cream.

As I picked up my phone again my brother Austin came down the stairs. He was visiting for the day since he was going to be auditioning for a movie tomorrow.

"Morning." ,I said taking a sip of my coffee.

"Hey Teffy." ,he responded, pulling a pan out of a cupboard and throwing two pieces of toast into the toaster.

"Isn't your audition for that movie today?"

"Tomorrow." ,he cracked an egg on the rim on the pan and dropped it in.

"Are you nervous." ,I asked taking around sip of coffee, it burning my tongue.

"No." ,he scoffed.

"Sure." ,I asked stirring the spoon in my cup.

"Yes." ,he said acting annoyed now.

"As a kid you use to stress all the time."

"It's not that big of a deal." ,he said spinning the egg around in the pan and grabbing the toast from the toaster.

"The first movie you're in is always a big deal. Anyway, good luck." ,I said putting my cup in the dishwasher and going back upstairs.

Selena would be visiting again today. A planned visit. She was excited to know everything that had happened.

Finishing my make up I heard a knocking on my door. I went downstairs and let Selena in.

"Hey!" ,she said cheerfully  hugging me.

"Hey Selena." ,I said.

"Hi Austin." ,she said said before he could sneak off.

"Hey." ,he mumbled leaving.

We sat down on the same couch as before.

"So. Tell me everything."

"Well....we kind'a had a fight." ,I said shyly.

"No  Tay. Why?" ,Selene asked.

"I don't know. He felt more like a fan then someone I would want to date, but I think I found someone else." ,I said more cheerful.

"Who. And it better be someone good."

"His name is Joe."

"Joe? Like your ex Joe Jonas??"

"No! Not him. I don't know his last name. Tell me about you and Abel."

So Selena went off about how great Abel was. About how great he was and how she thinks he might be the one. But I hoped Joe was going to be my one.