The One Part 12

Taylor POV:

I flew over to my parents house to see them and Austin about a week. I would be flying over there alone but Joe would come soon after.

When I finally got ther eI knocked on the door and my dad opened.

"Hi dad." ,I said and hugged him.

"Hi Taylor! I ha no idea you were visiting we missed you."

"I missed you too. Where's mom?" ,i asked.

"She's at the grocery store. She should be back in about ten minutes." ,he explained. 

"Okay. Well I need to talk to all of you." ,I explained.

Fifteen minutes later my mom was back and I heard a knock on the door, Joe. I opened the door and my parents and Austin looked at him confused. 

"Hey Joe." ,I said and we hugged. After that he shook my parents hand and Austin's, introducing himself.

"Hi Mrs. Swift." ,he said to my mom.

"Hi Joe." ,she said.

I could tell he was nervous so I grabbed his sweaty hand and squeezed it calming him down as we sat in the living room.

"Mom, Dad, Austin, this is my boyfriend, Joe." ,I explained looking up at him.

 They all seemed to like him as we talked.

"So, Joe. What do you do for a living?" ,Mom asked him.

"I'm an actor." ,he said, his voice shaking a bit.

"Right." ,Austin said. "Congrats on that part." ,he said, and I was shocked, afraid that he would get mad at Joe or something.

"What movie is it." ,dad asked him.

When Joe first wa introduced to my family he seemed really nervous, like he was going to have a heart attack or something but by the time dinner rolled around he seemed more comfortable with my family.

Pretty soon it was getting late. My parents still had a strict role about 10:00 bedtime. 

"So, we have a guest bedroom." ,I explained to Joe when we went upstairs. "Or...you could sleep in my room...with me."

"Would you're parent's be okay with that." ,he asked uncomfortably. 

"They were okay with Ada-" ,I stopped myself just in time. "Sorry. Yeah they'd be okay."

We went into my room and Joe looked directly at my teddy bear on the bed, who I had forgot to hid.

"Who's that." ,he asked as I picked him up. "This is probably my brothers." I said laughing nervously.

"That's cute." ,he replied.

I blushed and set him on the ground. We got into my bed, and the next morning when we went downstairs my mom was cooking pancakes, her speciality. 

"Thanks mom." ,I said as she put the food in front of us."

"Thank you MRs. Swift." ,he said. 

WE began eating as my mom began cutting fruit.

Austin came downstairs and the phone immediately began ringing. Austin was closest so he picked it up.

"Hello?" ,Austin asked and we were all silent. "Taylor, it's for you."

"Thanks." ,I said taking the phone. "Hello? Abigail?! Yes of course you can come over. Okay, see you!" ,I said hanging up.

Five minutes later Abigail had arrived. I heard the door knock and ran over to it.

"Abigail I missed you!" ,I said hugging her tightly.

"I missed you too. I've been wanting you ask you something." ,she said then saw Joe. "Oh sorry do you want me to come back later. I didn't realize you had company."

"No that's fine." ,I said and Joe came up to me. "Abigail this is my boyfriend Joe, Joe this is Abigail my best friend ever." 

"Hi." ,he said shaking Abigail's hand." 

"Hi." ,she said.

"You got a great one." ,she whispered towards me even though she knew he could hear.

"So, what do you need to ask me?" ,I asked changing the subject knowing Joe was embarrassed. 

"Okay well I'm getting married." 

"You're getting married?!" ,I squeal screamed "Oh my gosh Congrats!" 

"And I want you to be a bridesmaid." ,she said.