The One Part 6

Joe POV:

"That's great." ,Taylor said.

"Yeah." ,I said as the director passed me. "You can watch us film sometime, if you want.

"Sometime. I'm kind'a busy at the moment." ,she said.

"Okay. I got to go." ,I said, seeing my mom come on the set.

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye." ,I hung up and went to her. "Hi, mom."

"Hi Joe. Congratulations on the part."

"Thanks." 

"Who were you talking to there." ,she asked, always wanting to know what I was doing.

"Isabella." ,I lied hoping she wouldn't notice.

"Isabella?! You know she has a test today." ,she exclaimed. 

"It...It doesn't start for five more minutes, she told me that." ,I said.

"Well then she should be studying." My mom sighed. "Do you need to fill out any papers or can you just leave?"

"Um...I don't think I have to do any paperwork until tomorrow." ,I explained.

"Okay."

When we got home my brother was in his normal place in front of the TV. 

"Patrick, Joe got the movie part." ,Mom said.

"Whatever." 

"It's a big deal." ,Mom said. 

"Let me guess, that new girl in it?" ,Patrick asked and I shoved him as a hint to be quiet, but he didn't listen.

"Taylor Swift, right?" ,he tried again.

"Patrick, shut up." ,I said.

"Taylor Swift?" ,my mom asked shocked.

"She's just a friend, seriously." ,I explain.

"Well then how does Patrick know?" ,she asked crossing her arms, there was no way out.

"I brought her over earlier today,  it's really not that big of a deal." 

"Okay." ,she said. I couldn't tell if she believed me or not.

"Well. I'm tired, I'm probably going to get some sleep." ,I said and went upstairs.

Taylor POV: 

 Putting on my kitten pajamas and jumped into my bed with my laptop, I was all set for a Law and Order marathon with a bowl of popcorn.

I began an episode then heard my brother.

"Taylor! There's someone at the door." 

I was not in the mood for a guest, but I couldn't just leave them there.

I threw on sweatshirt and went downstairs, opening the door. There stood Liam.

I stood there with a blank expression on my face. I wanted him to go away. 

"Hey." ,he said after realizing I wasn't going to say anything. "Can we talk." ,he asked shyly rubbing the back of his neck.

"Sure." ,I replied moving to the side, letting him in. 

We sat down, him staring at the plain wooden floor.

"I was a jerk." he said, looking at me now "I shouldn't have asked what happened last night. And I'm sorry I acted like a fanboy, I was really nervous...can we maybe go out again sometime?"