Chapter 58 (Acceptance: "Reconcile")

Start from the beginning

Cracker: "If you're just going lecture us, then we will take your light by force!"

But of course... We were no match for the creator... We were beaten down time and time again... And every time we do, we rose back up, destroyed another world after degrading its core, invaded, and beaten again...

Until...

Neptunio: "Whoa... What is this place...?"

Cracker: "It's just another world we need drain of light to get to the Mother Dimension... Don't think too much of it..."

Neptunio: "I know but... Just look at this place..."

...Birds chirping, the sun is brighter than ever and it warms me to my broken soul... Trees were greener and life prospered everywhere...

Cracker: "This world has four leaders, the closest one is in that Nation to the east, get the leader, and bring him to me."

Neptunio: "Yeah, yeah... Still... It's kind of a waste to do this in this dimension though."

Cracker: "What..? Feeling sorry now after everything we've done?"

Neptunio: "Not like you're one to talk."

Cracker: "I'm just doing what will allow us to reach our goal, no hurry up... I gotta make sure this monster's under control... I'll send some clones to the other nations to gather information as well."

Neptunio: "Hey... You do know that I can feel it when you get those sudden surges of fatigue right? It might be best if you control the number of clones you create too."

Cracker: "I know..."

Neptunio: "Welp... Here goes nothing..."

...After many years of jumping through Dimensions I've learned a few tricks too, and one of them...

Neptunio: "Time to speed up...!"

...With a single kick I accelerate in an instant, I ran as fast as I can, until I was able to see  the capital of a nation... I approached its gates...

Guard: "What the-...!? Hey! Stop!"

...A lone guard? Is this really even a nation? Security's pretty loose...

Guard: "Halt! or I'll shoot!"

Neptunio: "heh! Try to hit me if ya can!"

...Naturally I ran past him like nothing... I dash faster and faster, his bullets couldn't catch me at all...

Neptunio: "Oh this will be a piece of cake..."

...I got into the city and I dashed through the crowded area heading towards what seems to be the National hall...

Neptunio: "Hah! If the people in this nation is this lax, then I bet the leader's a total joke as well..."

???: "Are you sure about that~?"

Neptunio: "What the-?"

...Someone caught up to me!? There was purple flash that appeared beside me, when I turned to look, I didn't see the person's face... But what I did saw was the gleam of a sharp single edge sword, fortunately, I was hit with the blunt back side of it, nonetheless, I felt excruciating pain, and I was knocked out instantly...

...The attack was quick and powerful... This world had surprises it seems...

Present Day

Genesis: "GRAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!"

...Genesis had climbed out of the rubble and carried her malice blades like they were wrecking balls... A single spark eradicated the boulders that surrounded her...