📜My Basketball Emperor

One shot comeback for y'all

Before we start I want you guys to read my cousin's (THEICEBEAR)story entitled "Secret Diary"

It's a diary by a girl name Stella.

and also for the ,BTS Armys, my younger sister's (Just_a_random_girl15) book entitled "Teddy Bear" a Park Jimin X Reader story

Also if you like another Kuroko no Baslet story I suggest my sister's story, "Wr0n9 S3n)" a Kuroko Tetsuya X Reader story.

❣❣❣

Your POV

I've always been mistaken as a man. Well if it wasn't for my short (hair color) hair that was cut into a boy cut, I wouldn't be called a man. Plus, I have small tits that makes me look more like a man. Also, just because of my amazing skill in basketball, loads of fangirls and fanboys of the Generation of Miracles thought I am a man and they fricking like me. Bitch, I am a sassy diva inside. I mean I have my eyeliner squad with me.

Sorry I ain't interested with Mean Girls.

Only one man not a woman caught my fricking attetion.

Akashi Seijuro

Really nigguh? I can't believe Akashi caught my not-so-fragile heart.

I never liked boys nor anybody. But to Akashi, I am different. I do not even know how I fell for him. Maybe when I saw him play the sport I love the most. Maybe when he helped me finish my homeworks. Maybe when Tetsuya introduced him to me. How the hell can I be inlove with him.

My thoughts were all cut off by my girl friends who were all inside a car. Baekhyun, the diva, rolled her window down.

"Get in loser, we're going shopping"

I smiled and opened the car door and sat beside Taehyung who was combing her hair. "Where are we going?", Michicko (The Model from the real story lol) asked.

"Losers, we're going to the mall", Baekhyun replied sassily while applying eyeliner to his eyes.

We went down of Baekhyun's car and met Jihoon who was impatiently waiting for us. "What the hell took you so long? My boobs are burning"

With that, we entered the mall and went shopping with things. We were on the shop called SM Store when we saw Chanyeol, Baekhyun's boyfriend, with the Generation of Miracles.

"Oh my fricking God, my baby Yeol is here Losers", Baekhyun checked her eyeliner first and sassily walked to Chanyeol like a diva.

"Ugh, my boobs hates me", Jihoon groaned as we walked following the diva Baekhyun to the section where Chanyeol and the Generation of Miracles were.

We went there and seen them fighting over a clothing. They probably do not know what to wear to the upcoming prom.

"Well well, if this isn't the basketball queen with her eyeliner friend and the girl with the big oppai and the weirdo girl", Aomine smirked and glanced at Jihoon's boobs that was bouncing up and down.

"Pervert!", Jihoon slapped Aomine but her boobs bounced more and Almine had took interest more.

I sighed at the scene and glanced at the fine man with red hair. Dressed in a nice black fitted shirt and black ripped skinny jeans, he has this serious face.

"Excuse me, were you staring", Akashi said and smirked. I blushed and looked at the other way mumbling some curse words to Akashi.

"Losers let's go", Baekhyun said and planted a kiss on Chanyeol's face and pulled us with her.

🌸🌸🌸

Your squad are currently on a bar as Baekhyun insisted with the Generation of Miracles plus Chanyeol.

"My boobs got a bad idea with this!", Jihoon complained.

"My alien senses too", Taehyung mumbled putting some lipstick by his face.

"Whatever Baek is planning never becomes a good news", I said and drank a glass of water continuously until Akashi stopped me.

"What?", I asked him confused. He gulped and calmly replied, "That's a soju"

I didn't realize the taste until Akashi told me I looked at the glass and examined it. I tastes good but damn I got dizzy.

"Are you --", I didn't understand what that person said until I completely blackout.

❣❣❣

I woke on a new surroundings. Where are my favpurite anime posters? Where's Mimi my Welsh Corgi dog that sleeps beside me? Why is the bed so big?

"Finally you're awake", a very very very familiar voice said.

"A-akashi", I said my eyes widened and suddenly said, "KIDNAP! RAPE! WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!"

"Chill I do not know where you live.. I brought you here because you accidentally drank soju"

"Ew soju"

"Want to know what you did last night?", Akashi said and smirked sexily. I was quite terrified of that smirk but I was curious so I nodded my head.

He sat down the bed and slowly climbed above me. My legs were getting weaker as Akashi go near. His face was inches from me and shut my eyes.

"You passed out", I heard a loud laugh and opened my eyes being met by the laughing emperor that I didn't know can laugh.

"You!", I slapped his arms hard.

"You should have seen your face", Akashi continue to laugh.

"SHUT UP"

I was about to stand up when he pulled me into a hug and laid on the bed.

"I like you (Y/N)"

"I like you too Akashi"

I guess I also got the Basketball Emperor's heart