📜Mobile Legends

Lol Hello again,
If you're wondering, I made another one shot again Lol.

You were busy playing. Playing what? Mobile Legends. Evertime, every hour, you play this game. ESPECIALLY RANKED. Well, you wanna beat this player named 'RedEmperor07'.

You and 'RedEmperor07' played on a ranked game one time, and he's been stealing your kills! You were furious, why? You could have gone savage if only that asshole didn't steal you kills.

Your character was Argus that time, you were on the top lane with two enemies. You were about to kill both so you can get a double kill then a certain character, Cyclops, stole my kill! THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MINE!

After the game you added the player, 'RedEmperor07'. You have seen his rank was already Mythic Glory. 'Seriously, does this guy's life depends on Mobile Legends?', you thought.

You started playing with him everytime you play Mobile Legends. But still, he always steals your kills.

At the lobby when you wait for players, RedEmperor07 and you quarrel for who is better. You were lucky enough to get Maniacs but RedEmperor07 always gets Savage.

________

You came to your class early so you can play Mobile Legends in the classroom while waiting for your Homeroom teacher.

You noticed RedEmperor wasn't online by this time, so you groaned and went on playing Vainglory.

Busy with your game, you didn't notice your boyfriend, Akashi Seijuro, enter the classroom. He sat beside you watching you play Vainglory.

You slammed down your phone because of a certain happening, 'DEFEAT'. You groaned and finally noticed your amused boyfriend by your side.

"So, you are onto games like those?", Akashi asked smiling at you. You smiled sweetly at him and nodded.

"I play Mobile Legends", he said taking out his phone. "What's your username, Sei?", you asked him.

"RedEmperor07"

"Re- WHATTTTT?!?", you were surprised with what you heard. The person you hated the most in the game was the person you loved the most in real life.

"YOU KILL STEALER! WHY DID YOU STILL MY KILLS! I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE MVP! BUT YOU ALWAYS STRAL MY KILLS AND YOU ARE ALREADY MYTHIC GLORY! HOW DO YOU DO THAT!?", ypu didn't care that he's your boyfriend as long as you get your answers.

"It was fun playing with you, you always gets angry whenever I steal your kills"

"But, how did you-"

"I know everything"

"Why you do this to me?"

"Do not be angry (username)~ I won't steal your kills by now"

_________

After that incidents, you've always played Mobile Legends with Akashi. Because you were motivated in playing Mobile Legends (because of knowing RedEmperor07 is Akashi), you sometimes played alone and ranked up 5 to 10 times whenever Akashi is busy, you reached Mythic Glory next to Akashi. Mobile Legends has been your bonding time together.