1- Proverbs 14:30

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗

"A sound heart is a life to the body, But envy is rottenness to the bones." ~Proverbs 14:30

╚⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

Envy- Envy is the intense desire to have an item that someone else possesses.

(First Name) (Last Name). One of the most famous students from Rakuzan High. Why? She has the beauty, she has the intelligence, she has the good deeds. Highly perfect, motivating, amazing. To the students, she can be the idol kind. But, what if she faces an opponent of the other gender? Would she stay as she is? or be a kind of demon with Beelzebub?

Akashi Seijuro. Red hair, eyes with heterochromia, perfect muscular body. As they stare at him, nobody can't help but admire the flames in his eyes. He is intelligent, highly, rich, and talented. Behind his rainbows of perfection, shows a hidden someone inside him. He looks down on people as if they are nothing before him. Yet, he faced someone. Someone as perfect as he is in different ways. Someone as perfect as a diamond. What would he do? Would he commit a mortal sin?

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

You were sitting at your seat completely ignoring the murmurs of your classmates who are literally bored of your teacher lecturing about Quadrants and shits in Mathematics. Your eyes, mind, and ears are too focused on your teacher and on your notes. But then,

"(Y/N)-channnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!"

"Shut up Kotaro!"

This guy has been your problem since the beginning. He's your friend, yet he annoys you. A LOT. Especially when it is class time, Kotaro usually sleeps but when he can't sleep, he talks to you endlessly. 

"But... I'm boreddddd!", he whined. You sighed and ignored the whining blonde beside you.

Suddenly, the bell rang signaling the class dismissal. You quickly arranged your things and put them in your bag. "Will you go to the results area?", Kotaro asked. You silently nodded at him and did put your bag on your shoulder. The guy beside you, which is Kotaro, pulled you to the results area. Since the results of the ranking exams are out for today, most of the students are excited to see their own ranking, just like your friend, Kotaro, who is literally pulling your soul out of you just to get to the results area.

The two of you reached the area and looked at your names. You a=expected that you were first once again but then you saw,

Rank 1 | Akashi Seijuro

Rank 2| (Last Name) (First Name)

Your fist suddenly closed. You glared at the paper, trying to control your own envy. But failed.

"Second huh? I wonder what it feels to lose your rank down", you hear a voice beside you said. You looked at the said person and shoot daggers at the smirking redhead with heterochromatic eyes.

"It feels awful", you replied and decided to leave, but of course you stepped on his foot "unintentionally" before actually leaving.

"I hope your red hair burns you to hell, I'll bring you down"

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

There, Beelzebub has succeeded in taking the girl's guts. How could she let Beelzebub control her? 

But, would it only be her?

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗

Hello, it's taetaelodi.

Sorry for once again editing this story. I was inspired by my class in Christian Life Education. I learned more about the 7 Deadly Sins. So, inspect better writings than before. Hope you like it! 

~taetaelodi

╚⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝